Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

I_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I don't think Brij will be there in Mauritius , never supposed to be there. Pooja is about to be heartbroken due to whatever coming up after bhajan and there will be krish's chance to begin his love story leading up to the diary scene of first episode ...patang tab tak aasmaan mein unchi udti hai...Cry

Edited by Rons - 24 February 2012 at 4:55am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brij in Mauritius" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
You're right in that I don't think Brij is supposed to be part of that delegation. But I bet he won't let her out of his sight like that. Esp with Krish mandara-oing over her. LOL

I think Pooja will be heartbroken and Brij won't get a chance to explain himself to Pooja before she leaves - which is why they showed him unable to tell her even when they met at the temple - but that is precisely why Brij will manipulate things in such a way that he gets to spend quality time alone with Pooja far away from the snoopy people in Bhopal. 

We've already seen Brij is a master manipulator, having learned from the best ie Daddaji and he likes to use it in Pooja's favor whenever he gets a chance. Thumbs Up

If the Mauritius trip is going to go on for weeks without any Brija... who wants that? Dead

Edited by bumtrinket - 24 February 2012 at 5:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I so hope our dear Brij lives up to his reputationWink...master manipulator...

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rons

I so hope our dear Brij lives up to his reputationWink...master manipulator...

ROFL

You know you;re obsessed when... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Can anybody have confirm information ke SKBM unit will go to mauritius for sheetingQuestioni mean this show is treated like step child and we expect ph to do a shooting in mauritius.

I_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
@tayaba...they've been repeating Mauritius Mauritius over and over again...so they r definitely going there. They can use any part of the 7500 km coastline of our country to recreate a mini Mauritius if they r short of money ... as long as the show progresses beautifully and there's lots of Brija moments. We can vouch for the director's exquisite taste in selecting outdoor locales.

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i hoope he goes...Smile

maverick17

Groupbie

maverick17

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I think Brij is going to be in Mauritius... maybe he'll get there later, after Puja... surprise her or something... u know, he'll be sitting alone in his office after puja has left for mauritius, missing her, thinking of her... and suddenly, like a lovelorn wretch who cant bear separation from his beloved, Wink he'll make arrangements, get on the first flight out and meet her... thats the romantic (and the hindi soap viewer/ rom-com movie watcher) in me, talking, thinking wish fully... Big smile

But then SKBM is unlike other regular shows... so they might have  a totally different approach to the BRIJA 'separation' angle... the reasons/ circumstances may be different from what i have mentioned above, but the result is going to be the same i feel...

Our terrific lead play karne wala banda IS going to land up in Mauritius, sooner or later!!! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21flower_rosebumtrinket

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.