Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ha ha ha...Arnav is looking for excuses to lift up khushi again n again😉...on a serious note after throwing khushi out..he was also not able to sleep😭
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: nm21

Well, this is actually better than what I imagined given the circumstances, he was never going to let her sleep in the same room. Well bed is what I'd though but he went to the extreme and kicked her out the room.

But, I'm glad Khushi kept her own and shrugged off that blanket, she doesn't deserve any of the treatment but definitely wanted her to let him know she didn't need his charity (bechari had to freeze in the cold though).

He feels bad, it's a sleepless night for him too. (Yay)

And...icing on the top, atleast he carried her back in himself, akhir usko jhook na hi para :) Mwaha.

Ultimate cherry moment, the fact that SaRun have the craziest and fun times nn set, he swings the sofa seat she sits on, adjusts the clip in her hair, plays cricket.

Cuties.

Thanks for the link my dear! xx

Imagine third party reaction...anjali who doesnt know suhaag raat ko kya hua sees arnav's sleepless eyes...khushi's khula hua pallu and baal bikhre huye...😳 wah wah kya scene hai...lovy doves
pumpkin4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think i'm gonna skip out on today episode :( just the sbs segment alone is too painful to watch...and i don't want to start the weekend on a sad note! :( 
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelystar

Thanks.!! the vidpe link was not working for me... poor khushi,.. arnav is being so mean to her...

i guess this is the time which zee_news was talking abt.. arnav is going to torture khushi emotionally... v still hv got loads more to watch about those scenes...

ya for me too any vidpe link doesnt work...😭
but thanks for posting the YT link...😃
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
watching this video again...wonder what they have in store for us!!Edited by arsh_sp - 12 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Videos on SBS/SBB have been posted already. Please refrain from making multiple threads on them.

Closed.