Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Tere naal love ho gaya - reviews - Page 3

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Midweek: 'TNLHG' shows growth, 'JB' remains poor
By Taran Adarsh, February 27, 2012 - 13:44 ISTFilm Cast Plusses Minusses Verdict

Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya 

Has performed best in North India and Maharashtra, while urban centres didn't contribute much. Collected Rs 7.40 cr nett in its opening weekend. Breakup:- Fri 1.75 cr, Sat 2.50 cr, Sun 3.15 cr

Jodi Breakers 

Has been rejected. Started on a poor note and barely showed much escalation in business over the weekend. Collected Rs 5.90 cr nett in its opening weekend. Breakup:- Fri 1.50 cr, Sat 2 cr, Sun 2.40 cr

Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu 

Average

Agneepath 

Super Hit

Ekk Deewana Tha 

Flop

(Ratings are based on the box office collections and the cost of the film)

Edited by Koizakapoor - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya Weekend Territorial Breakdown

Monday 27th February 2012 17.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya grossed 7.25 crore nett approx over its first weekend.  The weekend territorial breakdown is as follows.

Mumbai - 2.50 crore

Delhi/UP - 1.35 crore

East Punjab - 74 lakhs

West Bengal - 21 lakhs

CP Berar - 50 lakhs

CI - 30 lakhs

Rajasthan - 45 lakhs

Nizam - 48 lakhs

Mysore - 29 lakhs

Others - 35 lakhs

TOTAL - 7.17 crore

-koiza- thumbnail
n EMAET is not a semi-hit even, just average! the final verdict is here! LOL! and JB will be a flop for suree! TNLG i wana watch and its cost is very low so it might recover!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
EMAET is average! Woah the PR def went overdrive at that time and declared it a hit :P But I wish it was a hit though :(

I hope TNLHG picks up...7 crore weekend for a film that started with 1.5 crore is very good. I see potential for it to pick up later since the WOM is good. Why didn't EMAET pick up later with such good reviews? :-/ I hope TNLHG picks up...come on people watch it! It's a fun film (like most people saying :-))
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its a very fun film..๐Ÿ˜†
Watched it last night. I had a very fun time watching it lol. It was very well made and the storyline was decent! The acting done by Ritesh and Genelia were good too..Overall a good-watch and a lot better than Jodi Breakers๐Ÿ˜›

4/5
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cant wait to watch this one. Gen's such a gem ๐Ÿ˜ณ
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
watched the movie 2 days back... its average at best...maybe I expected more..

Ritesh and Genelia were super cute and their chemistry very very sweet :-)

I would give it a 2.5/5

PS: The first thing that I noticed in the movie was the name change in the casting...Genelia Deshmukh already... ๐Ÿ˜› 

LifeOLicious thumbnail

'TNLHG' brings respite, 'JB' fumbles

By Taran Adarsh, February 29, 2012 - 07:53 IST
The cold wave continued for the second consecutive week, after EKK DEEWANA THA failed to take off and last Friday's JODI BREAKERS and TERE NAAL LOVE HO GAYA fetching a lukewarm start at the ticket window. In fact, the poor turnout for JODI BREAKERS and TERE NAAL LOVE HO GAYA only makes us realize, yet again, that it's suicidal for similar genre films to clash on the same date. Thankfully, TERE NAAL LOVE HO GAYA has been maintaining well on weekdays and that comes as a respite for the industry.

What comes as a surprise -- and also shatters a myth -- is the failure of JODI BREAKERS to put up decent numbers in its opening weekend. A large section of the film industry feels that a popular song can do the trick, assuring the film-maker of a healthy initial at the ticket counters. But despite 'Kunwara' and 'Bipasha' [with a smoldering Bipasha] gaining immense popularity prior to its release, the audience didn't get turned on by the project. The producers spent a fortune publicizing the film, but the numbers were so dismal that not just its makers, even those tracking the business must be in a state of shock.

Three decades ago, DHAN DAULAT, starring the invincible pair of Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh, released soon after their hi-profile wedding, but the film couldn't accumulate enough dhan-daulat at the box-office. But TERE NAAL LOVE HO GAYA, starring a real-life couple as well, has shattered the myth that people don't love to watch real-life couples on screen. The film has decent merits, was promoted well prior to its release and the word of mouth was positive. That helped the film grow from strength to strength with each passing day. Made in a moderate budget, the film is a success for producer Kumar Taurani as well as UTV.

It's now the turn of next Friday releases [LONDON PARIS NEW YORK, PAAN SINGH TOMAR and WILL YOU MARRY ME?] to ignite the box-office. The first two months have witnessed just one solid hit [AGNEEPATH] and two moderate successes [EK MAIN AUR EKK TU and TERE NAAL LOVE HO GAYA]. Surely, this dil maange more!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I get the feeling that since the review came out TA's pockets have been lined.