Kgirl321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Does anyone else think that Jeevika is repeating the same suits too many times? ;x
I feel like it is always the same colored ones!
Being the bahu of the big Vadhera house I would think she had more of a variety, but it is the same ones over and over again.
At first I didn't mind the type of suits that she wore, but now they are starting to bug me.
Personally, I thought she dressed better back when she was living in Rishikesh! They weren't as fancy, but the colors were nice and there was almost a new one everyday. 
I'd like to see more of a variety in her outfits, different kind of suits, or maybe even a sari once in a while. Doesn't have to be a fancy one like ones she wears for parties, but simpler sarees. 

As for Manvi, I actually don't mind her suits. She has a nice enough variety of colors that the same type doesn't really get boring. Plus, the patiala bottoms sort of reflect on her bubbly and outgoing personality. I wonder what she'll be wearing when she becomes the 2nd bahu of the Vadhera household (;

Any opinions? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think when she will become VADHERA HOUSE bahu she will maintain her same style of clothes or maybe she will wear long suit like jeevika but i dont think so it will suit her because she is not tall
karanluvskristu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree wid you..i think we should request the CV'S to get jeevika a makeover...i wudnt mind if she wears saree all da time...but yeah she has more night gowns than suits...lol
Kgirl321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@karanluvskristu

LMAO. so true. her range in night gowns is pretty wide.
but yknow what, i don't mind. i think they're actually kind of pretty.
and atleast they are being realistic here unlike every other show where the females go to sleep wearing pretty much what they wore during the day.

But yes, a new wardrobe would be a lovely (:
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like how Jeevika is still in suits similar to what she wore before getting married and did not transform into a sari wearing women but I noticed that apart from Kadambari all the Vadhera women wear shalwar kameez suits anyways (i.e. Vanshika and Swamini).

I agree with you that the colours she wore before marriage were nicer than some of the ones she wears now but I think there is some variety I mean I have seen her wear some different things not worn before. Btw Jeevika does wear sari's when she goes out for parties. It's just those same  bangles that she wears every day that I think need to go!
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Same here! I'm just getting really irritated by Jeevika's sense of dressing all together! I'm not aware of Hindu customs, but how long is she gonna wear those sets of red bangles for? And her dupatta is drapped around her so awkwardly that it's just irritating for the eyes!

On a lighter note, I like her suits...and I like the fact that she repeats clothes because that's what common people do, despite having a large wardrobe, people do tend to repeat their clothes...however in Jeevika's case...I only see her in two or three outfits nowadays...wonder why?! And someone mentioned her nightgowns in this post...they are huge!!! Waayyy too big for her...I get that they're supposed to be loose...but I kinda don't like her nightgowns...firstly, she seems to have more nightgowns that daily suits, and secondly, her nightgowns seem too "fancy" for sleepwear! I understand that she can't just throw on anything and go to sleep...but I just find the silk nightgowns really strange!

And yeah I also agree that Jeevika doesn't do much in the day either...she has no chores to do, no job...so she doesn't have to necessarily dress up for something...but still, I'd like to see her in more simple clothes.

As for Mannu...LMAO...hmmm...I think she'd be able to pull off sarees really well after becoming a Vadhera bahu, dunno if anarkalis will suit her...they might elongate her height which will be helpful cuz Virat is really tall! But I'd like her to continue wearing patialas...they're in Chandigarh afterall!
Edited by masin - 12 years ago
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Extreme bashing of a character/actor is strictly prohibited. Opinions need to be presented respectfully. Topic closed!
- EHMMBH DT