Yeah I think this might be moving towards family split as discussed by many...
But there are many loopholes and confusing points which do not support this thing with conviction!
1. First of all its difficult to believe that Koki and Hetal who have been living since past 30 years together can think of splitting whatever the reason maybe. If one says that Urshi would be successful in their plans, then at the same time doesn't Koki know that how far Rashi can go in her evil ways as she is well aware of Rashi's doings in the past.
2. Secondly, its pathetic that Hetal who's been supporting everyone and everything for so long now turns up against for the first time and that too believing in Rashi
3. If Jigar is supposed to be Koki's son, then how would she allow him to leave MM and if she leaves also then also she would be separated from Jigar! And moreover MM being in Ahem's name! Wouldn't she be bothered of the well-being and maintenance of the only house she has looked after so well since 30 years.
4. Would Modi men again keep quiet and have nothing to say in all this including Ahem, who will of course go what Koki says but even then it looks to me that even if separation happens, CVs have to fix many things...
5. Since gohem closeness happening, would it mean they would have to start a new chapter of their life away from MM for I don't see any chances of Hetal family moving out...it would make Koki seem the bad guys...
Two strong point which stands for this happening are..
1. If Gohem closeness happens, then CVs being scared of SNS losing its charm might want something big to happen, a major twist! And what would be more effective than separation and Jigar being Koki's son for they just can't drag Gohem and Raji union for indefinite period, putting the show at the risk of drowning permanently without ever recovering!
2. One more reason to support this separation as in most of the shows, separation happens due to losses in the business while in real life it happens due to differences or misunderstanding between the family members, the point which I don't think have been touched by shows. So going by the real life situations being used by the CVs for SNS, this might happen as well.
Results of separation
How would Gohem develop in their relation in the change of circumstances?
I feel they would for sure come closer and understand each other better, Ahem realizing that Gopi is with him foreever whatever the conditions maybe! With Gopi getting more independence as said by Yuks also...and thrill would be more for them and the viewers seeing them moving out and adjusting in a smaller house! And real test of "Saath Nibhana Saathiya" for both the couples, in which I know they would definitely pass with flying colors.
As for Raji, it would be real difficult and messy situation for Hetal family to adapt to the new conditons, being alone in MM.
a. Koki not there, administration would go for a toss.
b. Rashi doing things her won way, getting up late, Hetal making breakfast alone, would lead to complications!
c. Jigar wont be able to see all this, chances of more differences between the couple, unless Rashi start doing kalakaaris on him which I think she would!
d. Chirag - what would he do...I think a shoulder to cry on for Hetal.
Final whether Urshi would continue doing kalakaari on Koki and family
..whether Ahem and the rest would get to know of Urshi's kalakaaris during the split or would it remain untouched and ingorned as always...and where would Meethi go, thats to be seen
I donno whether I have been able to put forward my point clearly with this too long post of what might happen in future
, but Gohem closeness happening alongwith the separation gave something for to think for...
All said and done, CVs might get away with many uncovered things as usual.
Edited by shruts18 - 23 February 2012 at 9:49pm