Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shruts18

IF-Dazzler

shruts18

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Yeah I think this might be moving towards family split as discussed by many...

But there are many loopholes and confusing points which do not  support this thing with conviction!

1. First of all its difficult to believe that Koki and Hetal who have been living since past 30 years together can think of splitting whatever the reason maybe. If one says that Urshi would be successful in their plans, then at the same time doesn't Koki know that how far Rashi can go in her evil ways as she is well aware of Rashi's doings in the past.

2. Secondly, its pathetic that Hetal who's been supporting everyone and everything for so long now turns up against for the first time and that too believing in RashiOuch

3. If Jigar is supposed to be Koki's son, then how would she allow him to leave MM and if she leaves also then also she would be separated from Jigar! And moreover MM being in Ahem's name! Wouldn't she be bothered of the well-being and maintenance of the only house she has looked after so well since 30 years.

4. Would Modi men again keep quiet and have nothing to say in all this including Ahem, who will of course go what Koki says but even then it looks to me that even if separation happens, CVs have to fix many things...

5. Since gohem closeness happening, would it mean they would have to start a new chapter of their life away from MM for I don't see any chances of Hetal family moving out...it would make Koki seem the bad guys...Ouch

Two strong point which stands for this happening are..

1. If Gohem closeness happens, then CVs being scared of  SNS losing its charm might want something big to happen, a major twist! And what would be more effective than separation and Jigar being Koki's son for they just can't drag Gohem and Raji union for indefinite period, putting the show at the risk of drowning permanently without ever recovering!

2. One more reason to support this separation as in most of the shows, separation happens due to losses in the business while in real life it happens due to differences or misunderstanding between the family members, the point which I don't think have been touched by shows. So going by the real life situations being used by the CVs for SNS, this might happen as well.

Results of separation

How would Gohem develop in their relation in the change of circumstances?

I feel they would for sure come closer and understand each other better, Ahem realizing that Gopi is with him foreever whatever the conditions maybe! With Gopi getting more independence as said by Yuks also...and thrill would be more for  them and the viewers seeing them moving out and adjusting in a smaller house! And real test of "Saath Nibhana Saathiya" for both the couples, in which I know they would definitely pass with flying colors.Smile

As for Raji, it would be real difficult and messy situation for Hetal family to adapt to the new conditons, being alone in MM.

a. Koki not there, administration would go for a toss.Ouch
b. Rashi doing things her won way, getting up late, Hetal making breakfast alone, would lead to complications!Dead
c. Jigar wont be able to see all this, chances of more differences between the couple, unless Rashi start doing kalakaaris on him which I think she would!Angry
d. Chirag - what would he do...I think a shoulder to cry on for Hetal.LOL

Final whether  Urshi would continue doing kalakaari on Koki and familyDead..whether Ahem and the rest would get to know of Urshi's kalakaaris during the split or would it remain untouched and ingorned as always...and where would Meethi go, thats to be seenLOL

I donno whether I have been able to put forward my point clearly with this too long post of what might happen in futureLOL, but Gohem closeness happening alongwith the separation gave something for to think for...
All said and done, CVs might get away with many uncovered things as usual.

Edited by shruts18 - 23 February 2012 at 9:49pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirlreena1984kanajigokulmunnihyderabadtamzin43amalazizkaka.lgNilu.DasuninavyabHetpChaituvJustlikethat1Parijatrocksthala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Family split - would happen or not?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
shruti dear...

1st point is it koki-hetal or koki-urmiTongue

Edited ***

awesome post shruti...Clap

no matter what happens... Gohem are going be stronger in their relation with this track...and they will be the support system to koki to tide over the crisis...

Edited by munnihyderabad - 23 February 2012 at 9:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaka.lgshruts18Justlikethat1

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadtamzin43shruts18Justlikethat1

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
nice post shruthi

munnihyderabadtamzin43shruts18Justlikethat1

shruts18

IF-Dazzler

shruts18

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

shruti dear...

1st point is it koki-hetal or koki-urmiTongue

I did just what suk didWackokitchen for kinjal...but I replaced Hetal with UrmiLOL...Imagine Koki Urmi...what a showdown we would haveLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadJustlikethat1

shruts18

IF-Dazzler

shruts18

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
oops double post sorryOuch

Edited by shruts18 - 23 February 2012 at 9:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadtamzin43

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Fantastic and well thought out post Shruts..Clap

However this track continues a lot of drama is in store that is for sure.. Maybe time for twists in Saathiya and time to tie uo some loose ends hanging all around..
And as you say, whatever the outcome, GoHem will be drawn closer to each other because as it is said, happiness brings people together but sorrow brings them closer...Wink I am happyBig smile
I just wish Koki comes out of this flying high..

PS: Koki and Urmi confrontation will be great too but if Urmi had been with Koki for 30 years she would have no nose by now... Wink

munnihyderabadtamzin43kaka.lgshruts18

shruts18

IF-Dazzler

shruts18

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Some more ideas...

I think kalakaaris wont be revealed as of now for then on what basis would Rashi continue living with Hetal and family.

Secondly, Urmi's lottery ticket fiasco gonna be revealed at the same time as Modi separation and Gohem union? I think this all is the next ME if ever the separation happens, but wont it be too late then?Confused

God knows what CVs are upto its all so confusing...God help me with no Gohem where my mind is wandering now-a-days...first Rashi last night, now Modis, Urmi all wandering in my head...gone are the days when I used to be in lalaland seeing Shilpa's VMs and videos on youtubeDead

Edited by shruts18 - 23 February 2012 at 10:00pm

tamzin43kaka.lgnavyabHetp

Post Reply New Post

Go to top