Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Just thought I will share with you all.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Anasuya gave her the book of Nanda-vrat, which is for 1 year. As per the original story, Sati expressed the desire of doing Nanda-vrat to her mother, who made all the required arrangements for her. She successfully compeleted the vrat.

OOPS..am I wrong..was it Anasuya..forgive me..i thought her name was Atri..EmbarrassedMeenaxi I soo love your BANK OF KNOWLEDGE & the interest to share it with us darling..Lovely..ClapHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just thought I will share with you all.. (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NST1983

NST1983

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Sati expressed the desire of doing Nanda-vrat to her mother, who made all the required arrangements for her.
Well, in our case I suppose mom would only be able to pull on a dull faceLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12TOTAL-ROMANTIC

nishkala

IF-Dazzler

nishkala

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
@Total Romantic,thanks for sharing this news,I was really wondering how the story would unfold after Friday's episode.Smile...So, interesting plot is awaiting us then!

@Minaxi:Oh, is that so?Thanks for the info.Smile

Edited by nishkala - 24 February 2012 at 4:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishkala

@Total Romantic,thanks for sharing this news,I was really wondering how the story would unfold after Friday's episode.Smile...So, interesting plot is awaiting us then!

Pleasure is all mine sweetyHug..I am Hema...Big smile

nishkala

IF-Dazzler

nishkala

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by nishkala

Pleasure is all mine sweetyHug..I am Hema...Big smile

oh,Hi HemaSmile,sorry,I didn't know your name earlier so used your user name instead.Thanks .

Edited by nishkala - 24 February 2012 at 9:34am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.