Humse Hai Life

Sali will create chaos in Luv life of SiRa"ARTICLE

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Troubles brewing up for Sia and Raghav in 'Humse Hai Life'

Channel V's youth based show titled "Humse Hai Life" has garnered wide appreciation for it's interesting storyline and superb plot. And the latest that will happen on the show will be trouble brewing up in Raghav-Sia's life. And how will that happen?

Here is the dope ' A new character will be entering the show that will create chaos in the love life of Raghav and Sia. Actress Bharti Kumar who was last seen in a show on Disney channel has been offered a role in the serial. Bharti will be essaying the role of Maloni who will be Saloni's younger sister. Maloni's character in the serial will be very adamant and egoistic.

In the recent episodes of the show, it has been shown that how Saloni has been getting along well with Raghav and has been flirting around with him. However, this will create a jealousy factor for Sia and Sia will ask Raghav to stay away from Saloni even during the time when they study together.

In the upcoming episodes of the show, you will see that how Saloni will create problems for Sia which will put her off. Another thing that we are wondering is that other than Saloni, Will Maloni also try to create problems in Sia's life? Will she also flirt with Raghav to make Sia jealous?

By Filmitown

*If Already Posted Then Ignor It*
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maloni has already entered into the show but as of now her character was limited. it will be track. something happening between maloni and gauti.
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
arre pehle raghav and sia ka love stry chalu oh hone do..chalu honese pehlehi problems aana chalu..aur pehle hi problems kya km the!!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
well... ye kahan se liya he article? πŸ˜²

they dnt even know how to write it... 

kabhi saloni keh raye hen kabhi maloni.. 

but its nothing new that cv's always end up with track of sia raghav fight... 

hinu... where are u nowadays πŸ˜‘
gheeshakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Something tells me that Maloni will not be a troublemaker. She seems like the Anti-Saloni so far and generally sweet. Plus, her best quality is that she already dislikes Vishal πŸ˜›

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
@megha... haha.. even i dnt think milli will come in between sira πŸ€”

but she shudnt create trouble between saloni n (my) vishal πŸ˜‘
gheeshakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

.Haha. I am sure she won't. I mean uske liye to Pooja hai na?

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
i like (my) vish with saloni... pooja is not his types πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

aur wese bhi... if sally goes to (my) vish... to sira k beech se hat jaye gi wo πŸ˜†
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

well... ye kahan se liya he article? πŸ˜²

they dnt even know how to write it... 

kabhi saloni keh raye hen kabhi maloni.. 

but its nothing new that cv's always end up with track of sia raghav fight... 

hinu... where are u nowadays πŸ˜‘

🀣 Mosu You Wil Never Change And I Luv That Facts 🀣
Ditto Poja Is Better WithπŸ€” Bonny 🀣 Both Are Dumb And Prefects For Each Other I Think Cvz Should Stars They Luv Story πŸ˜† Named As DUMB And DUMB Ki  Dumb Prem  Kahanii 🀣 But Yeah Sorry I Write Wrong I meet Salli To Creath Chaos In Luv Life Of SiRa By Mstake I write M Insead S πŸ˜† Read The Lat lien where is Write In The Comign Episode Saloni Will Creath Problems For Sia πŸ˜’ πŸ˜† And I Am Not Coming Here Because πŸ˜’ 😭  Because I Dont Feel Anymore Like The Way I Felt Some Months Ago Here Some Pll Stars Fighting On Every Small Things So Better Avoid  Thsi Forum πŸ˜†
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail
saloni is a such a beep beep...
neways i lm in love wid yesterdays episode..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0px8jmtQbM[/YOUTUBE]