Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Gadhi,Traashu,Trisha(Mahi,Taashu,Trishul)

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Just read the April 18th update for Kkusum.  In there it says that Mahi says "Kkusum stole my husband"...UMM EXCUSE ME!...Mahi was the one who stole Kkusum's husband.  I hate her so much, her and Kali are just the same.  BOO HOO NO ONE LOVES ME!...GRR she makes me so mad!  I HATE MAHI.  Oh and another thing, on Thursday's episode when they're showing just Mahi's back and Mahi's eyes, she's wearing sunglasses and when they show her full face and all she's wearing different sunglasses.  I mean I kno they shoot these scenes at different times, but that doesn't mean they make these bloopers!!!!  And when Taashu was opening the alcohol bottle it all came in her face and then next thing you know it's not on her face anymore!  Oh, and Taashu says in today's episode "I brought in Trishul in the Kapoor Khandan"...that sort of gives a clue that Trishul isn't Abhay's son...and he can't be because Taashu and Abhay never spent a night together...it could be Rajeev's son (Taashu's ex husband), but it can't be Abhay's.  What do you think?

anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
salaam.. yea I agree with u sumaira.daud... Trishul can't be Abhays and Tashus son! ....Tashu like told it all when she said kay "main Trishul ko iss Kapoor khaadan mein laikar ayi hoon" ..hmmmm...

-Anam
nazuak_pari Newbie
nazuak_pari
nazuak_pari

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
sumaira if they didnt spent a night together then probably trishul is not a abhay son but i think he is well the thing is i dun trust abhay he was like a play boy he slept with every of his g/f plus wives mahi+kkusum+tashu probably+esha=trishul,kkumud & kali damn abhay!well i think he is abhays son if his not then y should he do this only 2 take a revenge of his stupid mother ahhhhhh well thts what i think.
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
trishul is not abhay's son Tashu is useing him as a mohra remember? some1 posted up an article on it a while ago.....and vidhi is isha's daughter rite?
nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:10am | IP Logged

SO IS ABHAY DINT SPEND A NIGHT WITH TASHU WHY HE ACCEPT TRISHUL WHEN TASHU TOLD THAT HE IS HIS SON?? WHY ABHAY DINT DO A DNA TO PROOF THAT?

MMH FOR THIS IT SEEM LIKE ABHAY AND TASHU SLEPT TOGETHER EVEN ONE DAY . LOL

dish_fish1 Goldie
dish_fish1
dish_fish1

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
yea i agree wiv u i think they all be in jail one day,lol
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Nice subject.."GADHI,TRAASHU,TRISHA"LOL

• Page 1 of 1