Diya Aur Baati Hum

Fantastic, Great Maasa but where is Sooraj (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

I don't think the amount of screen space and dialogues decide the importance of a character. Suraj's character is as important as Sandhya's and each are given their share of screenspace and dialogues. In fact, Bhabho and Maasa have more dialogues but that does not mean that they are the leads.  It is all about Suraj and Sandy. 

Suraj was in his character in the recent episodes. He has been always like that, speaking less but supportive and speaks only when absolutely necessary.

The scene where Sandhya was asking Suraj to do something to save his sister's marriage is for Suraj to realize that even in that condition, that is Sandy needs to leave once the marriage is over as per Maasa's orders and as per Bhabho, she had failed badly in the test and needs to leave Suraj, even in that condition Sandy was worried for her sister-in-law's life.

I agreed with you. I don't think so even in real life any man like to grind himself in "cat-fights" of ladies. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fantastic, Great Maasa but where is Sooraj (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sugarush

Goldie

Sugarush

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

I don't think the amount of screen space and dialogues decide the importance of a character. Suraj's character is as important as Sandhya's and each aregiven their share of screenspace and dialogues. In fact, Bhabho and Maasa have more dialogues but that does not mean that they are the leads. It is all about Suraj and Sandy.

Suraj was in his character in the recent episodes. He has been always like that, speaking less but supportive and speaks only when absolutely necessary.

The scene where Sandhya was askingSurajto do something to save his sister'smarriage isfor Suraj to realize that even in that condition, that is Sandy needs to leave once the marriage is overasper Maasa's orders and as per Bhabho, she had failed badly in the test and needs to leave Suraj, even in that condition Sandy was worried for her sister-in-law's life.

I completely agree with your comment made above. His expressions I think were telling me that she wants to save her sister in law's marriage because she doesn't want that girls life to be ruined without thinking about her self when she will be in the same situation when she had to leave.

b2011

DesiG

Goldie

DesiG

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Best Episode for me, Bhaboo really is jealous HahahahROFL

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top