Diya Aur Baati Hum

Fantastic, Great Maasa but where is Sooraj (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sadiltl

sadiltl

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I agree that suraj should have been in the background to let jamaiji help sandhya. but,  look at his position. he is down at the moment. he is scared that sandhya will ruin the situation further. hence his helplessness.

I think if the fate of sandhya is other way round today, it seemed that he will take sandhya and go away from his family. the facial expressions and fbs showed that he wants to stand by sandhya what may come. so that explains...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Seyaani_Billee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fantastic, Great Maasa but where is Sooraj (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Avidfan

Avidfan

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadiltl

I agree that suraj should have been in the background to let jamaiji help sandhya. but,  look at his position. he is down at the moment. he is scared that sandhya will ruin the situation further. hence his helplessness.

I think if the fate of sandhya is other way round today, it seemed that he will take sandhya and go away from his family. the facial expressions and fbs showed that he wants to stand by sandhya what may come. so that explains...

Thats all true but we just want to see Sooraj having a better part and actually having speaking lines instead of standing around 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

soumya85

soumya85

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Agree today's epi was great.Loved maasa's unbiased behaviour...after knowing Sandhya was responsible for her G.daughter's bidai.

and also that Chavi and Sandhya's upbringing showed in different ways by cv'sClapone where bhabo has faith in Chavi coz she gave birth 2 her and not trusting Sandhya coz she is more educated than her son.
and how these 2 behaved with the given situation.
Loved bhabo's expressions of discomfort when Maasa was praising Sandhya she has to eat her own words of fair testROFL

I will forgive Maasa's last weeks behaviour coz she redeemed herself and accepted Sandhya is Good.

Disapointed with CV'S for sidelining SurajThumbs Down not good at all for the Drama. Incase cv's if u don't have anything better for him to say or do in the drama u better change  the serial to either diya or baati but not both coz Suraj is only used as eye candy in past 3 days epis. 

Hoping to see storyline progressing towards real theme. 

b2011.Sidra

ramyaramesh

Groupbie

ramyaramesh

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
after all these i don't want bhabho to reject sandy...

b2011

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Suraj - I had such high hopes that he wud have been part of this entire fiasco in some way... But sadly he wasn't. See I don't think this wud have bothered us as much if we hadn't seen Suraj quiet for all long. He needs to say something...it's just getting irritating. And I go back to what I said yesterday - if Suraj wasnt meant to do anything - what was the point of Sandhya asking him for help - to make him look weak?

Good point...from the beginning he was this sweet supportive guy who helped people achieve their dreams (set up Vikram's shop, was educating his younger siblings, helped train Chotoo's brother so he could open up his own shop, secretly switched Sandhya's halwa, gave her night cooking classes with out her even realizing it, etc)...we all knew with his backing Sandhya would achieve her dreams.  And together they would bring his family and maybe even their community out of the dark ages.

But he's been sidelined so badly that (someone correct me if I'm wrong)  I don't think he even had any dialogue in today's episode Shocked

Originally posted by Avidfan

No I feel Bhabho will resist for the TRPs.   But yes, fell really sad about Sooraj. Why are they wasting this actor?

Oh GOD these TRPs...(pulls hair out)...why do we always sacrifice quality for quantity Silly?

Edited by ummesulaiman - 23 February 2012 at 6:54pm

b2011

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadiltl

With all due respect...Actually that doesn't explain much in my point of view.  Yes the flashbacks may be an indication that he is bracing himself to stand up against Bhabo if she forces him to leave Sandhya (I doubt it... but one can atleast hope).

But if he's scared that Sandhya will ruin the situation further...then that is all the more reason he should do something...I'm just looking for a fair balance between Sandhya and Suraj Confused.

Edited by ummesulaiman - 23 February 2012 at 6:53pm

b2011

DashingCuteJazz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I don't think the amount of screen space and dialogues decide the importance of a character. Suraj's character is as important as Sandhya's and each are given their share of screenspace and dialogues. In fact, Bhabho and Maasa have more dialogues but that does not mean that they are the leads.  It is all about Suraj and Sandy. 

Suraj was in his character in the recent episodes. He has been always like that, speaking less but supportive and speaks only when absolutely necessary.

The scene where Sandhya was asking Suraj to do something to save his sister's marriage is for Suraj to realize that even in that condition, that is Sandy needs to leave once the marriage is over as per Maasa's orders and as per Bhabho, she had failed badly in the test and needs to leave Suraj, even in that condition Sandy was worried for her sister-in-law's life.

Seyaani_Billee-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top