Punar Vivah

~Lady Dabang~ - Page 3

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rechus

Superb..ur tittle is fantastic.. Aarti totaly rocked yestrday..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geetlover1

<font size="3">interesting nfabulouspost👍🏼perfectly siuted tital n nice way of expression of ideas...</font>

sur001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uluvmg

<font size="3">awesome update!! well said.. now a days nari dabang is must in society & PH has well executed aarti ..& her son is following her attitude..👍🏼</font>

thanks. . .I hope in future also they keep her like this only. . .
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have to say that the hockey stick scene with Pratik ranks in my Top 3 scenes of the week! It was such a wonderful scene, and Aarti was absolutely wonderful in it. Not only did it give us a lot of insight into her character, but it also bonded an instant relationship with her and Pratik that should be a lot of fun to see later on.

Plus it's so refreshing to see a female character on Indiant television with a backbone, who can stand up for and defend herself. I love her no nonsense attitude, and I hope the CVs make that her strength as they develop her character further. Aarti has been through so much pain in her life, but instead of breaking her and making her weak, it has given her strength to fend for herself as she fights the prejudices of the world on an everyday basis!
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Hud hud Dabang... Dabang😉
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 100% agree...
sur001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti_ms

awesum post yaar

Thanks yaar😊
sur001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Allbut1

I have to say that the hockey stick scene with Pratik ranks in my Top 3 scenes of the week! It was such a wonderful scene, and Aarti was absolutely wonderful in it. Not only did it give us a lot of insight into her character, but it also bonded an instant relationship with her and Pratik that should be a lot of fun to see later on.

Plus it's so refreshing to see a female character on Indiant television with a backbone, who can stand up for and defend herself. I love her no nonsense attitude, and I hope the CVs make that her strength as they develop her character further. Aarti has been through so much pain in her life, but instead of breaking her and making her weak, it has given her strength to fend for herself as she fights the prejudices of the world on an everyday basis!

Agree with your each word . . .The best part was when CVs didnt make her look helpless or made her give long speech on right and wrong. . .I loved her attitude. . .Her pain has become her strength . . . and indeed Prateek and aarti scenes are just fab even the train one where he saves her. . .
sur001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: br200910

<font color="#996666"> Hud hud Dabang... Dabang😉</font>

make some noise for Lady Dabang
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
nice post 
love aarti's new name
LADY DABANGG
sabki band baja sakti hain