Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

gudisuecNas1mrvlsmedhsmomsx3neetapilupragyakumarsvahc123SG123swarajgirguninoorragtagpink0213ilyouShen7866chittyhkhimani88zackgdeep27kwebbelivanta29velvetscarfWarshaasiaheartekomasA HUGE FANforestryshmuupiedailyvisitor-Swetha-svijaya77my_view-Happy4Ever-lastmindamon_bitemelaapsoap-criticAnvi2009Hot_Indo_Chillytvdekhaanna44SmritiKathaammoosnidhi2013nyctophiliaKhatamKahanicuttieeFIZK6avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "February 23rd WU! *SJ realizes his love!*" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Naina  Hug

SJs reaction to his realistion of his love for Devyani was very out of character for him, but i guess thats what happens when your in love.
Its happening at a quick pace, not that i'm complaining Wink Whereas Aditya Priya is still going slow but their phone call today might have broken the ice a bit. I hope they also pick up pace.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelforestryKhatamKahani

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
thnxx 4 the update...

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Dev deserves SJ! Poor thinhg has been through so much in life! So cute!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forestryabi71KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU, Naina.  Big smile

I really don't care about anything else... but Shubh and Devyani. 

tra la la la

tra la la la

I don't care if it's too soon, or what. Yeah the end was a bit over the top a bit OOC, but whatever. As Fizi said... that's probably what love is.

Also, I don't mind someone actually figuring out that he/she is in love and acknowledging it--and even accepting it. It's a welcome change to some characters' I don't know what love is, so even if I am madly in love, I won't know it, and when I do know it, I will try everything to deny it, ignore it, back away/be cold/unresponsive.

As I said... I'm in my own little fairy land.. skipping along in the clouds singing...

la la la  

Edited by likarsh - 24 February 2012 at 2:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfforestrytvdekhaFIZK6

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Awww lovely episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

abi71

Goldie

abi71

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update loved today's episode
Really hope dev also has feelings for sj
She deserves happiness and everything that she couldn't get in her marriage with brama

KhatamKahani

forestry

forestry

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Naina.  SJ...About time yaar.  Priya seems to like the idea even if she is "missing the point".  Dev will as usual dev-style say she cannot think like that but our sweet SJ will no doubt persuade her in his cute manner.

Wow, had to watch some scenes over and over.

Worried that someone may try to sabotage SJ's car now.

Some hope for Adi Priya, a flash of something fleeting but still there.

KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top