Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DCgirl

you know how they say when you are attending telephone interviews, it is good to step into the zone and feel like a personal interview... they do encourage you to dress professionally. Ofcourse people usually do it in their jammies...anyway, Im digressing here...
Even though he works at home attending phone calls and emails, he wants to maintain his stern nature and his formal clothes help him be that boss man! I guess you can say he dresses according to the mood he wants to be in!
wearing sweaters to sleep is a whole another story!!πŸ˜‰

Absolutely...no jim jams? T shirt and shorts maybe?😳 Just shorts?? No? There is another thought that springs to mind... leave it to your imaginations!!!!
Edited by enigma17 - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: enigma17

All day and everyday? Okay if you say soπŸ˜†

everyday yes...bt all day nt!!!!
bt still once u hv gt dressed...u generally chng at night!!!!
bcos barring the hospital scene...he has never left his house w/o wearing his formals!!!!!
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All I can say is Thank CVs they dont showing him sleepin in formals..
I mean come on there has to be something he has that he wears on weekends when he is at home and has no video conference or telecons !!

Maybe with Khushi now at home all the time, we will get to see ASR in different Ts n jeans (maybe hoping high) but anything diffferent.. even remove teh vest.. just let it been shirt n troser with no sweater for a change

Btw with the current trend - where certain scenes like slap, kiss etc happened immedietly after it happened in a certain serial (read Goooppi Baahu), we should soon expect a Towel Scene !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Hope it isnt as cheesy as it would be shown there 🀒🀒🀒
Edited by sukri - 12 years ago
enigma17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

All I can say is Thank CVs they dont showing him sleepin in formals..

I mean come on there has to be something he has that he wears on weekends when he is at home and has no video conference or telecons !!

Maybe with Khushi now at home all the time, we will get to see ASR in different Ts n jeans (maybe hoping high) but anything diffferent.. even remove teh vest.. just let it been shirt n troser with no sweater for a change

Btw with the current trend - where certain scenes like slap, kiss etc happened immedietly after it happened in a certain serial (read Goooppi Baahu), we should soon expect a Towel Scene !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Hope it isnt as cheesy as it would be shown there 🀒🀒🀒

Any interaction between the two of them will be most welcome😊 Lets give SI a little time to recover from her illness first
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigma17

Any interaction between the two of them will be most welcome😊 Lets give SI a little time to recover from her illness first

yup.. poor girl, has to work even when she's ill :(
hope she gets well soon
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Even I was thinking thy Lolz
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He is always suited and booted because he is busy fixing marriages, or getting engaged or breaking his own engagements, performing high power dealings (talking about bets and challeneges), being a medic, does quality inspections (silver plate), attending marriage rituals, getting married, attentding marriage rituals, and most importantly serving food.
Do you think those Aunties would have thought he was a waiter if he was in shorts?  They would have eaten him alive after they asked him from which country he was not which Hotel.
So now you know why he is always suited and booted.

enigma17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misclog2003

He is always suited and booted because he is busy fixing marriages, or getting engaged or breaking his own engagements, performing high power dealings (talking about bets and challeneges), being a medic, does quality inspections (silver plate), attending marriage rituals, getting married, attentding marriage rituals, and most importantly serving food.

Do you think those Aunties would have thought he was a waiter if he was in shorts?  They would have eaten him alive after they asked him from which country he was not which Hotel.
So now you know why he is always suited and booted.

LOL thank you misclog. A man of many talents and master of none!!! LOLOL
The mind boggles at what the aunties would have done to a shorts wearing chote!!!
Perish the thought!!!