Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

TWEET SANJOG GUPTA, MAKE THE SHOW BETTER

shikha-sw Newbie
shikha-sw
shikha-sw

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged

I luv this show, but for over a month the show seems like it has stalled. The story is not moving, just going around in circles D'oh , the scenes seem like just new ways of torture by Viraj on Jhanvi, more like gimmicks and gags-of-torture Unhappy , Jhanvi and Viraj are still the same as they used to be 30-40 episodes back Dead . in last 30-40 episodes we have only been given Viraj's past (that too half), Dadi falling... I miss the original writing of the show, where it was interesting, intriguing, pacy, hooking, story was moving every day, a lot was said in small time of 20 minutes. I thought the writers of the show has changed. But show opening still have the same names. What has happened to the writers? And then I came across the following tweeter account. Sanjog K Gupta, who works at Life OK. (DELETED TWEET ID, AS PEOPLE WANT THIS PERSONAL INFO TO BE DELETED... MY APOLOGIES, HAD NO WRONG INTENTIONS)

Living @Lifeoktv. Heading all content development for the channel. Writing critical episodes of Saubhagyavati Bhava?

New Delhi  http://www.lifeok.com

He seems to be the man who is actually writing and controlling the show right now, what it seems to be from his tweets, and most of his tweets are about our show only." Watch next 3 days' episodes. Very diabolical. I wrote story, screenplay (most of it) n oversaw dialogues".  

Either the show dropped and story started dragging after he took control of the show; or he was called to save the show seeing the dropping TRP's. Whatever may be the case, he seems to be the man controlling the show right now. Lets tweet him and ask him to make the show better, as its a very good show and our favorite. I don't want this show to end abruptly and go haywire, like it has happened to many good shows in past, which had good concepts, actors, but suffered due to lack of good writing. Lets ask him to write better (or make his team write better) and make this show No 1 on TV, not just on Life OK... 

Edited by shikha-sw - 23 February 2012 at 10:53am

Nidhi223019 Senior Member
Nidhi223019
Nidhi223019

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Harshad will entry in the show than story will move..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygod

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hang on!!! why are u sharing personal information?????? it's not allowed on IF first of all!

You are not suppose to press on Creatives!!!!! Let them be.

DEV Team Please close this thread. w/ the information..

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 23 February 2012 at 10:09am

crazygod

crazygod Senior Member
crazygod
crazygod

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@shikha-sw

Tweeting him is a good idea indeed... As mostly CV's control the shows. Writers come up with ideas, but its CV's who decide how to play that idea. And there have been numerous newspaper articles/interviews by writers expressing their upsetness over this trend. But Life OK has made him CV on this show, which is their number 1 show, he must be capable enough. And I will give CV's of this show benefit of doubt, as first 4-5 weeks of the show has really been good... And I am sure it was the same team. I was waiting to convey my thoughts directly to someone on the show. Thanks for his twitter ID... 

I would like to say that you can't judge a show by just its TRP or IF ranking...  Geet on star one, ruled IF, but its TRP was mostly under 1. TRP gets affected by lot of other factors, and that too when this show is seven days a week. Even IF is non-active on weekends, so I guess that saturday sunday is affecting this show, as they have to compete with reality shows, awards functions and films. But thats also true that TRP decides the fates of the show. 

But I agree on one thing that story has become stagnant for past so many weeks... And their is no direction being given to the story as where its moving or going to move. 

Actually it all started after Dadi's coming to live with Viraj-Jhanvi... For more than three weeks the CV's played Dadi's detectivegiri... Only reap out was exposing Viraj's past. And that's why even though her intentions were for Jhanvi, but she became irritating to most of us. Its classical theory of a guest taking over the house, and causing unhappiness to one and all. And we missed seeing Viraj-jhanvi during that. Had she been there for a week or ten days, the show wouldn't have suffered, and the pace would have been maintained... Moreover that drama of Dadi, didn't effect Viraj-jhanvi relationship much. Its just that Viraj got scared that Jhanvi saw him with Dadi. But that was also dragged and stretched over so many episodes. 

Then they didn't show any change in Jhanvi's behavior towards Viraj... she is educated girl, she might have figured out that something is wrong for Viraj, and should have started to work in the direction to cure him in right ways... Atleast they could have shown developing of her doubt. 

Over time the show lost its novelty of pace. Though now it seems to be moving in a direction since the valentine day thing has started. As one can see the growing unrest in Jhanvi, and Viraj becoming more dominating. And Geeta looking for the files. I think its leading to her running away now. I just hope they maintain the pace of the story. 

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
The only back flaw of this is that I HATE HATE ppl spamming on Creatives Twitter or Facebook.. This is not Dil Mil Gaye show alright!!! don't make it that way...we are just viewers..we are not suppose to press on CVs or threaten them that we will leave ur show if it's not our way..

ur post is only creating a TIFF on the forum..which we are trying our level best to Ignore.. as with HC's entry there are many many troubles that happend since past 1 week. I WANT NO MORE FIGHTS on the forum and ur only IGNITING it..

HCians..please ignore this suggestion of twitting.. There is no use of twitting anyone about anything..as a viewer we have right to discuss and talk about the show as much as we want but seriously litterly spamming their pesonal space is not at all good idea.. infact I would say the same for RajVi fans.. please please please spare this idea.. of harrasing him with ur demands!!!!
shikha-sw Newbie
shikha-sw
shikha-sw

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

hang on!!! why are u sharing personal information?????? it's not allowed on IF first of all!

You are not suppose to press on Creatives!!!!! Let them be.

DEV Team Please close this thread. w/ the information..

I am really sorry, I didn't know this... I was just trying to find a way that our voices are heard, and the show is made better... 

So far as you said that pressing the creative is not good... But even you have tweeted to him regarding the show... 

This was your tweet to him- "Loved the VDay scene btwn RajVi..but SBS news shocked us all. :-( I fail to understand why Jhanvi have to always run away from him"

His reply was- "don't believe what u see in SBS..wait for the story to unfold"

(DELETED TWEET ID'S AS IT WAS MY FAULT TO MENTION PERSONAL DETAILS, I AM SORRY FOR THAT)

I am sorry to raise this, but I don't want a war on this. But like you others also have that right. And secondly I was not aware of IF rules... I had no mal-intentions, and trust me I didn't want you to be stalked krissh... It was my stupidity to mention personal ID's of your and Sanjog... 

My sincere apologies... 

Edited by shikha-sw - 23 February 2012 at 10:51am
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
U can voice ur voice by posting threads. Creatives do visit our forum once in a while..they know what we are doing saying on here.. plus if u really want to say something about the show...or suggestions..u can always like

LifeOK official page and u can post comments under SB links, or picture that they share..channel can read that.. but please please please EDIT ur post and remove his twitter information..it's invading their personal space..they are working 12-14 hrs a day..u don't want to stress them by any means..

voicing is different than bashing and it's often converted into bashing by viewers.not all are sensible enough to talk with these ppl.
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
alright.

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 23 February 2012 at 10:53am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index