Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

MADHURI'S MESSAGES

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shikha-sw

shikha-sw

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I really like the message by Madhuri Dixit at end of every episode. In fact if we hear her message, she clearly states that Viraj is an abusive and over possessive husband, but his actions are being perceived by Jhanvi as love... And even we are percieving it as love... In fact I am loving the confusion that whether its love or just obsessiveness... Madhuri's message says its not love, while the show gives us impression that its love... I wonder what is the truth, and maybe decoding this truth only many housewives end up living for years with their abusive and possessive husbands... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulMS-meghasharmaharshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MADHURI'S MESSAGES" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I always felt its obsession and not love whenever i watch the show ... only time you as a viewer is confused is when he is trying to convince jhanvi he loves her ... that is only time you might feel he loves her because there he has to show jhanvi he loves her ... otherwise i never felt watching the show that he loves her ... because you can never hurt the ones you love 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jassilacrazygodPristineSoulharshu.sundas

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
@ Soap: sorry if i may voice (don't misunderstand my voicing plz), "U can never hurt someone whom u love" that line i kinda disagree..plzz don't take me wrong...it's just my opinion. for me love and hurt comes together somehow.. else why would one cry for the one he/she loves?? pain is inevitable part of love. when ur apart from the loved one it hurts..so as much as pleasure it gives it gives pain...bizzare...scars...it is all interconnected in my eyes..his love is one of those kinds that makes him do everysingle possible move to make sure that he stays with her,,be it watching her, slapping her, raping her..(i know u all will bash me for saying this!), keeping her locked..all of it..ensuring no one else specially MALE don't get closer to her in anyways...it's all part of his KIND of love... i know it's all WRONG...invading someone's rights are TOTALLY WRONG!!! but it's love for him...

infact there was a dialogue where he says to Jhanvi: "tumhari chup chup ke photos lena, tumhe college se bahar ate dekhna" shayad yahi mere lie tumhara pyar hai..somthing like that..when he showed her the old college pics..

we named it as STalking..he named it as Love.. (ibadat if my urdu's correct!)

be it drinking cocroch, or trapping sanjay the reason of all is Jhanvi.. stopping Dadi from telling truth or trapping her father in false case..all for Jhanvi..

i read on Telly article somewhere:  ''HE CAN PROTECT HER IN HIS LOVE...BUT NOT FROM HIS LOVE'''

P.S. blv or not Jhanvi will shatter really bad after knowing Viraj's truth. the entire truth including his condition..love does hurt..big time..Cry

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 23 February 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.