Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
lol i love ur siggy!:P awesomepost too!:)
I dont post often but really today's episode made me do it!!

it is W*F  because 2 outta the 3 women WANTED khushi and arnav to get married and were so High School Musical on them.. now they got married (which THEY f**king wanted) and they look down on their nose... anger i understand but this level of hypocrisy I DONT...

anyone remember miss anjali fought with Chotey when he didnt let her work in RM?
Nani who thought Khushi was better than herself (Nani) to teach Miss Kashyap Sanskaars and Parampara? 

the most bizaare thing was when anjali asked Shyam to decorate their room! what was Payal doing? defintely not banging Akash like any newly wedded couple... sooo... 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by tiya229 - 12 years ago
pheonix24 thumbnail
bravo!...loved your post...!...👏...the raizada women, i.e cry-baby sisters and nani...can go to hell...Arnav may not believe in traditions..and i love him for speaking up...But Anjali's actions speak a lot about her character..she does everything, including being a world class hypocrite,under the pretext of following traditions, ...wonder how things will turn out, when she finds out about her lying scumbag of a husband..?..the best part of today, was definitely Arhi...trying to desperately hide their feelings..but unable to do so...sigh...twas a sight worth watching!
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
i somehow predicted that payal and anjali will be behaving like this...
as i know they dont have brains...
but yesterday nani surprised me...i thought she is the only intelligent lady of this show...
but yesterday and today she proved me wrong...she may be angry...
but that doesnt explain her actions...i felt like she is over reacting
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You said it! 👍🏼

Enough of the nonsense already...get over it and try to at least smile women! 
What is the use of the rasam, when the feelings behind them are all gone and replaced by your anger and disapproval?

Nani disappointed me today. Payal---I have no hopes from her, she's as useless as ever, maybe worse.

Anjali---although she was irritating, but at least she gave Khushi the dulhan ka joda and set up the whole gruh pravesh thing...

---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tiya229

I dont post often but really today's episode made me do it!!

it is W*F  because 2 outta the 3 women WANTED khushi and arnav to get married and were so High School Musical on them.. now they got married (which THEY f**king wanted) and they look down on their nose... anger i understand but this level of hypocrisy I DONT...

anyone remember miss anjali fought with Chotey when he didnt let her work in RM?
Nani who thought Khushi was better than herself (Nani) to teach Miss Kashyap Sanskaars and Parampara? 

the most bizaare thing was when anjali asked Shyam to decorate their room! what was Payal doing? defintely not banging Akash like any newly wedded couple... sooo... 🤔🤔🤔

I dont think they know what "banging" is.
🤣😆🤣
HeadOverHeels thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet.nisha25

🤣😆🤣

🤣 classic!!
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing to say on the post but love your siggy...comic timing!!!!

Originally posted by: sweet.nisha25

🤣😆🤣

LEARN dammit or atleast help your sister SIL get laid.😆😆😆 
renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
This is what we call hypocrisy at its best...is an SP thing...all bahus and MILs love SP for these stuff...which makes no sense but are a treat to eyes for the glycerin happy soppy suds...

Payal...hated just hated the way she didn't give DM's sweets to Khushi...no one is denied Prasad...she lost all respect yesterday in my eyes atleast...she deserves a MIL like Manorama...i would whistle and hoot everytime Manorama lashes out at her from now on...

Anjali...the moment ASR threatened to leave RM with Khushi she did a U-turn...its like she knows if ASR walks out who will pay my glycerin bills...and no one will give a flying fig to my weepy tantrums...miserable pathetic woman...

Nani...wasn't she the one welcoming La in RM...wasn't she the one who loved Khushi like anything?...wasn't she the one trying to hook Khushi and Chhote together?...Now what's your problem woman?...
Why so much melodrama?...Get over it...its done...they are married...and you should thank your stars that you got a fully dressed, traditional, Lucknow bahu...what wud you do if he brought home a bikini-top clad party animal who won't know the difference between Gangajal and Gulabjal...thank your stars women that he is married...to Khushi😡

Oh...loved your post as usual... 😊
Edited by renee27 - 12 years ago