Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: apurvafan

Guys, Chill and not to worry on one thing. Ashu is made as Hero and he will be shown as a fighter. Not like our old Ashu who could have back tracked the moement he see Nihan thing. 

They are streeing into an interesting track where both Ashu and Nidhi fight with family and society for each other.

This is my prediction and I pray this comes true

it will come true AF, coz that,s d story is all about, this nihan track is also a obstaucle, coz when u have a suitable boy like rohan infront of yr eye,s{ though he is jobless but still they want  him to get married to nidhi, why? i didn,t get that), perent,s always have a tendency to mix a marraige, and 2ndly nidhi and rohan didn,t imagine why baba and dadibua is asking abt? they  ans  that way coz they r really good friends, but very few people understand the friendship btw a girl and a  boy, people always to link them in romantic way, so this situation bound to happen and this is obstaucle no 2, so don,t worry ashni will come out with flying colours, with help of rohan shayama aunty, and i also suggest that a hug in d entry og ashu  in nidhi,s house will clear everything......
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

[

I dun get how a father who had a LOVE MARRIAGE jus draw his own conclusion n not ask Nidhi..if she thinks Rohan is suitable for HER???? 😕

i am irked...Why can't he talk straight,instead of building on assumptions..??? .. It's most trivial matter!!!😡😡
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

SuperFast episode...😊

1.I have always enjoyed ..shyama aunty-Nidhi Convo...She is so motherly...so understanding...Giving good wishes to AshNi love...Nidhi confidence on her love is commendable...

2.DB is superactive with her imagination and irritaing with her outdated Dialogues..😕..Baba tried to be rational...My point is...Baba had love marriage some 25 years back...He revolted and married..how can he hear DB saying that degrading Dialogue for any girl...

3.Nidhi and Rohan has shut their Brain...Told baba and DB respectively what they want to hear or see...

So is our Mallu's Baby..He jumped to Momma's lappy and said...every details..so that Mallu is able to plot and plan...😡

4.Superduper extremely lovable scene Between AshNi..Their love is touching the core of Heart..And so the Dialogues Between them..😍

Nidhi Weeping on the way to airport...was so endearing...They are deeply in love..Nidhi was Crying as she had started feeling secured and assured with Ashu..suddenly Ashu trip even for 2 days has made her feel insecure...❤️

5.precap -Mandira is all there to support Nidhi...NiHan Bomb gonna explode soon...CVs please Let Nidhi join kotnis and No separation track now...

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_arti

Vasanti I think Ashu is so used to sharing his thoughts/feelings with Mallu since 12 yrs that he does it even today by default without knowledge & only when her truth will come out he will stop reporting.

Yes arti... he thinks she is a changed person, caring enough to inquire about his love life and he is unaware of real dark face of mallika..So the broadcasting will keep continuing till the naked truth comes out...
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
thanks Tanu loved your update will catch the epi at 11 😳
Big time build up for drama ahead.  Request to CVs.
1. No OTT shouting from DB. I cannot stand it anymore.
2. No separation track for AshNi.
3. Get Nidhi back to "Aspathal"
4. Rohan ko bijwa do vanvaas ya phir kaam pe. Kitne din bekar baita rahega ghar pe.
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today ashni conversation in car scares me and i feel that separation may be on cards and lets see how they both r gonna stand for each other.
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We all are ready for Nihan track so thats why we are not panic today as we were yesterday so Ash report every thing to Mallu maa i hope like every time this time too her trick go n favor of Ashni don't want any separation track.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post..tanu ji, i liked today's episode nihan track on way damn sure rohan & nidhi wil back once the news hits their ears.. Anyway tanu, U said in car conv. Of ashni were in talking to BD?? I dnt think so as i clearly saw in camera works ashu(MB) ws alone saying the dialogue as i cud see big gap beside him & so ws nidhi(kk).. They both were talking alone & nt to BD.. I can predict rohan's parents @ nidhi's home sitting on sofa with baba & DB, rohan too sitting nidhi dressed up brings them chai & snacks on tray, when she enters hall dadi bua announces nihan engagement loudly nidhi goes hell shocked hearing this drops the tray filled with hot chai & snacks ..tan tan tash tash...nidhi breaks down & there cmes our hero aka ashu...u all cn carry forword this scene..:)
LizzieBennet thumbnail
The way this NiHan thing is going I'm getting the feeling that both Rohan and Nidhi will agree to it because of some unforeseen, extenuating circumstances...

And Ashu may get delayed at Delhi..to prevent him from coming back..and stopping it.

AF and Soccer...I agree that today his revealing all to Mallu was more an emotional outpouring stemming from his extreme worry at the situation..but it suffered from the "Cry Wolf" syndrome...Once a parrot, always a parrot!! 😆

And Ashu being clueless and awkward about Nidhi's tears because...he is Dr Hardstone and two, because he's never dealt with women in his life..
Well..the former doesn't work cause we've seen how emotional he can be ...
and the latter, well..maybe..I can give him the BOD for this, he has no clue how to deal with an emotional, PMSing woman!! 😆

But still...a man madly in love, seeing the woman of his dreams..the only woman in his life crying her heart out...but showing not even a twinge of concern..his brow not even furrowing with sympathy, his face not softening out of love...that is a little hard to believe..Okay, he needn't have touched her, or wiped her tears away (although me want it so badly that I'm ready to push them together and stick them with SUPERGLUE!😆)...

But the least he could have said was a gentle "Hey Doc, don't cry...your tears wound me..every drop that falls from those beautiful eyes..is like a painful knife twisting in my heart"...or something to that effect..We've seen how poetic Ashu can be when he wants to..
SO at least let you woman feel you care about those tears emanating from those eyes that should be only filled with love for him...