What has happened to Jagya?:-|

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hi,
I have not followed this show on regular basis ever since the Jagya Gauri track. But I still catch it sometimes just to check how much the story is progressing. I have seen the last 2 epis back to back and I am kind of confused at Jagya. Has something happened to the smart, intelligent "para likha layak" doctor that he cant see through Gauri's pretense? Is he so naive that he cant read the sarcasm, provoking or cutting meaningful honey coated remarks of Gauri that she was using to keep Anandi away from Jagya? While the true intentions of Gauri is as clear as crystal to lal singh our dadisa's ladeswar fails to even grasp the reality or is simply happily ignoring it to live in a peaceful world of his own where he gets to have extra cream with milk too. He lover Gauri wants to spend his entire life with her but also want Anandi and him to be bestie. Gauri needs to get her "maksad" right. Its not Anandi who needs to be kept away from Jagat its the other way round. And Jagat needs to consult an inner eye ophthalmologist asap.
I know I am ranting but this is already confused and dillusional

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What has happened to Jagya?:-|" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
now this slimeball is of no one ,s concern a man who is a fool and has no wit justify his own self ,main point is that this man never deserved a good girl he deserved a shrewd wicked lady as said by anandi he has no meaning of right wrong tru false in life so she remains quiet and never argues Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top