Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Daddy T My Luv ...he rules and how!!!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Daddy T yesss yesss Daddy T ...The Thakral who is the only person in this show apart frm Seema and Vik who has a deep char etched and and who is delivering it as well ...Daddy T in every scene exudes the confidence and shrewdness of a legal xpert who has  a name in the field and has the ..power that comes with it ,,,he has really becum the lifeline of this show ..and the trps concur my view ...powerful char , powerful dialogues and equally powerful acting ...true to the char he is shown to b ...and not once do u feel the char falling short of yr xpectations while the leads cont to baffle u Daddy T brings with him the fire and spice in the show ...the female lead doesnt look educated forget the fact that she is shown to b a lawyer ..the male lead is suppose to b  a gold medalist genius lawyer but doesnt  show the traits while the vamp is clueless to her objective in life...so Daddy T comes across as the consistent and powerful char ...and who needs Vamps when u can have sucha powerful male villain who is smart , shrewd, powerful and who delivers when required ...SO IN SHORT I DONT WANT SIDDHI TO WIN AGAINST DADDY T ...😆 had it been Kunal i wud be on Kunal's side but not Siddhi 😡😆

GO DADDY T  GO

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 Tnx Pooja, I needed this today.

Haan yaar, Devdas aur uski, gungi biwi ko maaro goli, daddy T is far more interesting.

I vote for a love track, & new leading lady for Daddy T.
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rdfan

Daddy T yesss yesss Daddy T ...The Thakral who is the only person in this show apart frm Seema and Vik who has a deep char etched and and who is delivering it as well ...Daddy T in every scene exudes the confidence and shrewdness of a legal xpert who has  a name in the field and has the ..power that comes with it ,,,he has really becum the lifeline of this show ..and the trps concur my view ...powerful char , powerful dialogues and equally powerful acting ...true to the char he is shown to b ...and not once do u feel the char falling short of yr xpectations while the leads cont to baffle u Daddy T brings with him the fire and spice in the show ...the female lead doesnt look educated forget the fact that she is shown to b a lawyer ..the male lead is suppose to b  a gold medalist genius lawyer but doesnt  show the traits while the vamp is clueless to her objective in life...so Daddy T comes across as the consistent and powerful char ...and who needs Vamps when u can have sucha powerful male villain who is smart , shrewd, powerful and who delivers when required ...SO IN SHORT I DONT WANT SIDDHI TO WIN AGAINST DADDY T ...😆 had it been Kunal i wud be on Kunal's side but not Siddhi 😡😆

GO DADDY T  GO

Look Thakral of Parichay Forum is taking side of Thakral of Show😛😆😆.Haq bnta ha😉. Wow what a Speech..What a Powerfull Topic for Thakral..Dakh la tu mara kushi ka Behosh he ho jaya😆😆..

Now seriouslly, I m not happy with Siddhi and she is going to fight the case... I was with Kunal and want to see ThaNal in the court face to face..But SIddhi between two old lovers😆😆. But i can't say i m with Thakral that he wins..Bcz If he wins then Kunal will lose..How can i see that... If Siddhi wins this case..Then Kunal wins Only..So, i m with Siddhi...
But I m not happy with CV decesion.. Why Siddhi..What is the Problem if Kunal fight his own case...Not DONE...

Agree with Pooja..that Thakral is powerfull character..As a Actor he is doing great Job..Normally Negative characters are Powerfull and confident in the show..But If i talk only abt parichay..Then This negative character, his role , style , spice is very important for the show..Viewers are actully enjoying Thakral and Kunal Conversation everytime when they come face to face in the show..
Remember Pooja, last time when Thakral was not in the show for somtime..Our Broom gang was missing him badly😆😆
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fariyal

🤣🤣🤣 Tnx Pooja, I needed this today.

Haan yaar, Devdas aur uski, gungi biwi ko maaro goli, daddy T is far more interesting.

I vote for a love track, & new leading lady for Daddy T.

Excellent Pooja. I can agree no less. Thakral [ Abhay Bhargava] has performed really well for his character and  show off his 40 yrs of experience and one of biggest lawyer in India.
Noone hates him compared to his daughter, though he has been causing equal probs in Kunal's life.

@fariyal- @red and some smart intelligent kids to go with. He can let go Rohit and Witcha [ Witcha would be in jail or mental ayslum anyways after this case]
-RD- thumbnail
@Amrish- So Abhay Bhargava is playing the role he is such a fab actor overshadows all and Sammy and he match up ...superb stuff ..

@fari- Ya even i demand a hot female lawyer paired opp daddy T and their love track

@Neeme- kya karen Daddy T ka jaadu hai and i have to uphold myself and my love ...so will speak and not cry 🤣...but seriously Daddy t is the soul of the show and is far more consistent char than the leads or the so called vamp
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Pooja - I was about to open a similar thread today after watching last night's episode, but glad you have already done the needful😛. 

Seriously, I can't praise enough this actor playing Daddy T👏; he is an extraordinary actor who manages to steal the show every time he is on screen and overshadows every actor in the frame and it won't be an overstatement If I say that he seldom surpasses Sammy's acting abilities⭐️.

I have been in awe of him ever since this court case has started and can't stop thinking about him 24/7😳. Just last night when I was in shower, I had big smile on my face thinking about Daddy T😆😆, I think, like you I am also falling for Daddy T😛. Hope you don't mind sharing him with me😛 

Let's open another appreciation club only for our beloved Daddy T, like Menka club we have for Sammy😳, I am sure we will have many female fans in that club too😉.
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

@Amrish- So Abhay Bhargava is playing the role he is such a fab actor overshadows all and Sammy and he match up ...superb stuff ..

@fari- Ya even i demand a hot female lawyer paired opp daddy T and their love track

@Neeme- kya karen Daddy T ka jaadu hai and i have to uphold myself and my love ...so will speak and not cry 🤣...but seriously Daddy t is the soul of the show and is far more consistent char than the leads or the so called vamp

Soul 🤣🤣..
What if CV offered u role of Thakral love in the show?🤣
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Pooja - I was about to open a similar thread today after watching last night's episode, but glad you have already done the needful😛. 

Seriously, I can't praise enough this actor playing Daddy T👏; he is an extraordinary actor who manages to steal the show every time he is on screen and overshadows every actor in the frame and it won't be an overstatement If I say that he seldom surpasses Sammy's acting abilities⭐️.

I have been in awe of him ever since this court case has started and can't stop thinking about him 24/7😳. Just last night when I was in shower, I had big smile on my face thinking about Daddy T😆😆, I think, like you I am also falling for Daddy T😛. Hope you don't mind sharing him with me😛 

Let's open another appreciation club only for our beloved Daddy T, like Menka club we have for Sammy😳, I am sure we will have many female fans in that club too😉.

Rani Falling in love with T...🤣🤣🤣...Thank you..Thank You..For leaving Sammy for me😉
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Rani Falling in love with T...🤣🤣🤣...Thank you..Thank You..For leaving Sammy for me😉

Na na, Not leaving Sammy for anyone, Sammy will always be there, others can keep coming and leaving🤣

It doesn't hurt to have one on my right side and other on the left😉
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
@Rani- Awww u too but i cant blame u he is just so plain lovable😆 and yesss an AT for Daddy T is a must now

@Neeme- hai sachi ...pls koi to cast karo mujhe... me n Daddy T ...will take Parichay to top spot log SiNal bhool humari chemistry ki baat karenge🤣 and SBB SBS sab jagah humara hi chrcha hoga😉😆
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago