Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

WU 22nd February 2012- J loves me.. J loves me not

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Im really sorry for updating so late. Was stuck up in sum work.

Jhanvi gets scared and starts moving behind. Viraj tells her not to worry and makes her sit down. Both of the play the Game Of Love. Viraj plucks the petals and says Jhanvi Loves Me.. Jhanvi Loves Me Not. He tells Jhanvi to continue the game. Jhanvi does the same until the last petal says I Dont Love Viraj. Viraj gets angry and starts blabbering stuff like Jhanvi doesnt love me. Jhanvi tries to convince him but he doesnt listen to her. He is confused whether he should trust her or the rose.
Geeta goes to the temple to search the file but is unable to find it. She bumps into Unniyal who doesnt recognise her. Flashback scene in the hospital where Geeta assures D that she is with her. An exhausted Geeta goes away.
Viraj moves towards Jhanvi who keeps walking behind until they reach the edge. Jhanvi is about to fall but Viraj pulls her aside. He tells her that he knows she loves him a lot afterall he is perfect. Jhanvi is shaken to the core. Viraj tells Jhanvi that the mountains, the valleys, everyone knows that Jhanvi loves me. He screams aloud Jhanvi loves me. Jhanvi just watches silently.
Gangadhar and Uma plan to talk to Viraj about Siya's wedding. Siya is sad.
On reaching home Viraj promises to take Jhanvi to buy sarees. Viraj is about to leave when Geeta enters. Viraj asks where she went. Geeta gets nervous. Viraj notices the bag of vegetables and taunts her for not being able to carry it.

Precap- Viraj tortures Sanju in the jail

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirmilwebshikha-swlastmin-prime-RoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 22nd February 2012- J loves me.. J loves me not" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shikha-sw

shikha-sw

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update... 

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.