Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Perneet's fan . Need help .

doc42 Goldie
doc42
doc42

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Hello people, i know its way too late, the show has even ended, but i am a big big big perneet and karan tacker fan . Though i only loved Tacker guy in lnmdj but perneet is just so so cute . I saw one of her videos where she says she tries and replies to all her fans, please please people is there anyway i can contact her . I am a very very big fan . 
Waiting for the reply . :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Waves..sankalp_prapti

..Waves.. Goldie
..Waves..
..Waves..

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc42

Hello people, i know its way too late, the show has even ended, but i am a big big big perneet and karan tacker fan . Though i only loved Tacker guy in lnmdj but perneet is just so so cute . I saw one of her videos where she says she tries and replies to all her fans, please please people is there anyway i can contact her . I am a very very big fan . 
Hey dear Welcome to LNMJ forum...Smile Good to see Karneet fan here...!!
N yeah ur right Perneet rly's to her fans on her page on fb...*Perneet Chauhan aka Avni Gujral*...Hope it helps...Smile

PS- BDW I hve seen u on D3 forum but m nt much active dere...Embarrassed ShanTANNU fan...??? well me too...TongueBig smile Nice meeting u here...Smile

-Nitika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

doc42 Goldie
doc42
doc42

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazypridaholic

Originally posted by doc42

Hey dear Welcome to LNMJ forum...Smile Good to see Karneet fan here...!!
N yeah ur right Perneet rly's to her fans on her page on fb...*Perneet Chauhan aka Avni Gujral*...Hope it helps...Smile

PS- BDW I hve seen u on D3 forum but m nt much active dere...Embarrassed ShanTANNU fan...??? well me too...TongueBig smile Nice meeting u here...Smile

-Nitika

Hey nitika, thats so very sweet of you . Thanks a lot for replying, i would try and talk to her but can you give me the link to her asli facebook profile ? I am Sundus, and lol yes a very big ShanTANNU fan . Isn't he like the cutest thing ever . <3 =D

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top