Sandhya Brother is back...

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Sandhya  brother came from USA just now SBB they show one seg .there is bhaboo house scene is shooting..kay bhaboo sandhya ko suraj ki zindagi se dor kardegi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gwyn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suraj should stop bhabo if she tries to tell sandhya to leave.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Babho has no right to separate Suraj and Sandhya. Marriage is not a joke. Babho can't do what she feels like doing
at one time let them be together and the next break up
Babho doesn't realise how her son is feeling and how she is palying around with her son's marriage and his heart.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dnt no what they r upto😕
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
now when sandhya brother will ask sandhya to leave the rathi family and to come with him to US,sandhya wont go and this time she is gonna feel the pain of separation from suraj and she will put her foot down ...wud love to see Sandhya expressing her emotions to the fullest for her dear hubby ,who is an angel in her life .
ramyaramesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

sandhya ll realize her luv for suraj by that time i think n she ll not go with her brother...

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the description and sharing it..Eagerly waiting to know what happens next
soumya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! thats sumthing to look for ...after the village track bhabo has not opened her mouth and said anything to sandhya about the test or sending her away.for the first time i don't want Suraj to stop Sandhya or speak for her
Its high time she opens her eyes and realises that Suarj is GEM  and show sum feelings towards him.
Bhabo willnot dare to send Sandhya back coz of Maasa incase she does Bhabasa will always threaten her to call Maasa to visit pushkar which she doesn't want😆so it's up to Sandhya to stay or go.

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know why this loser is back. 🤢

I mean Bhabo was not falling head over heels in love for Sandhya, but at least was quiet because Sandhya passed Maasa's test.  She even let SurYa go to the hospital without too much nakhras.

But now this Bozo Ankur is back and just relit the fire under Bhabo's ego.  😡

All the bad memories of the lies that were told to make Surya's marriage happen came crashing down on Bhabo again...I'm afraid of what is waiting for SurYa when they get back...especially when Bhabo sees the shield in Sandhya's hand.

sooraj_sandhya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ankur did make few mistakes and has a big hand in screwing Sandhyaji's life.

But as many of you know meaning of "Ankur" is sprout/sapling and sign of new life and hope.
Lets hope that this time he does something good for his sister.

If he realized his mistakes and came back to offer his help to Sandhyaji, then I dont see any problem in that.
His sister should know that her big bro is there to support her in any bad situations in future.

Ideally, He should have come lot before and have offered her support...but its ok...its never too late..

Lets give him a chance to do something good for his younger sister.

Ideally i would like him to get Surya's  visa stamped and offer them honemoon vaction to USA...(NYC would be gr8!!!)

People are not always bad there are some situations which makes weak people to behave badly or unfairly!!