Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loverbops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
He said hez exp it,bt i dn thnk a guy lke barun wll accept it...
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haven't watched the clip yet, but casting couch is quite regular in entertainment industry... So sad Barun had to face such a situation 
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
what the??????????????!!!!!!!!!1
More-than-himM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
who was the culprit?
i wonder who it is
crap man barun i wonder hw he even reacted to this???????????
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh65

, this was not the right time to relay this news especially when his serial is having a huge popularity and they are indirectly spoiling his off screen image and will affect his married life too to an extent.

Calm down, he wouldn't talk about it publicly if he went through with it! He clearly walked out and refused.
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he said he experienced it as in someone tried it with him.. he did NOT say he did it. 

i think atleast he is honest abt the topic ... this type of stuff happens a lot in the entertainment industry. im sure many stars have gone thru it... 
Edited by geetmaanluv - 12 years ago
loverbops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly!!!!!dnt v all of his fans knw hw he iz az a person offscreen...so m sure hez plainly refused it...
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Calm down, he wouldn't talk about it publicly if he went through with it! He clearly walked out and refused.

This, I think he mentioned it because he probably refused and now he is working in one of the top serials in the industry without having to resort to it!

I think he was proving a point, now to watch the SBS video! ...

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

I am not saying he went through it,  but I am disappointed with SBS who relayed such a news at this  time of his career. Thats all.  
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Poor Barun. 

I paused the clip and tried to read his statement that SBS showed.. Barun just said he 'experienced' it.. But he didn't accept it and he advised people to never fall for such trap..
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago