Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHi Marriage.Anji reaction..My question and ANS

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok ...😃

I know ..i know may be no one will reply to me here😭..or read what i wrote but i wanted to put ahead the things which was in my mind😃

A few questions and their possible answers

Now since ArHi are married😳 **Sayyy😳😳** I have few questions to ask

1. Why IS Nani and Anjali being so sad😭...As if the sky has fallen on them😲...and Anjali though was complaining to her mother😲...have ArHi commited such a Grave sin????? Anjali and Nani wanted ArHi to be close and get into relationship...Now when ArHi are married then why express so much of pain and anger????

ANS
Well...Arnav's marriage has always been a dream of Anjali and Nani...Anjali is the one who always told Arnav that one day he will meet his ultimate solemate and that time he will realise LOVE...
So when Anjali saw Arnav getting atttracted to Kushi she was happy😳...thinking someone special has entered his life finally😳..

But when Arnav married Kushi without telling anyone...First of all A sister's dream of seeing a grand weadding of her brother was killed and broken...no rituals, no rasams and no celebration...the other point is...She knows that she is Arnavs life...Arnav cares a lot for her...so when Arnav too this hugh decision to marry without telling Anjali she was shattered...same with Nani...

Errrmmm...i just wanted to tell this😛...hope atleast one or two read it😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SereneLady thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well yes dear ur right ðŸ˜Š

But then without any melodrama how will the story line move ahead 😆 😆.. waise Anjali is always a cry baby..we dont even expect her to stop all that 😃..

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sach hai that anjie wanted it to properly go ...but then itna saare drama was a waste..hope atleast afterwards thoda support will be there form side atleast!
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wll said dear
nice post