Phulwa

MOHIT LOOKS HOTTT

mohifans thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I FIND MOHIT MALIK SUPERHOT SPECIALLY YESTERDAYS EPISODE HE LOOKED AWESOME HE CARRIES HIMSELF REALLY WELL AND THE WAY HE GAVE ATTITUDE TO THAKUR WAS TO DIE FOR LOVE U MOHIT...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshin497 thumbnail
yups u right so we have 2hotties in here ajay &mohit both look frankly i hve just started to watch the show as i m a big fan of mohit malik loved him in pari hoon main ...gladdd tht he is on this show but wanna c his romantic track tooo😉
mohifans thumbnail
yaaa me too i loved him in pari hoon main and dulhan they should start his romantic track soonnn😉
mohifan thumbnail
hey mohifans u stole my username but no worries as i m amohit fan too and i m loving him in this show way to gooo mohit😃
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hav not seen mohit acting before but loved his style the way he  take out his water bottle from his pocket n reply to thakur daroga singh was fabulous
mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaaa truly loved tht scene he looked so stylish and handsome and he performed well tooo manna padega ...👏
gudiya74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No doubt he carries himself very well. Looks dashing and alsoacts well.I hope he proves to be a help tackling Thakur rather than becoming a problem himself for Phulwa. Plzzz keep him away from Phulwa. No love triangles plz. I'm happy with Phab.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too have started watching this show recently only. Like Mohit a lot. And the lead pair is also very good. Hope Arjun also has a romantic track but not a triangle...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah Mohit was luking v.gud!!⭐️i'd always liked him as an actor & hes among those actors whom i admire 4 their acting!!

and they can show love angle wid his ckt but not a triangle wid PhAb!!😊😊😊they r made 4 each oder!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

and now there r 2 hotties so i think here gals"ll start showing their fangirling in more nos.!!😉😉
srii thumbnail
Mohit's attitude s too interestin in d show to watch😊