RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hellozzz!!
Ok enough of the serious posts already!! This one is fun post.😊

Ek Sher aur do shikari.(One Lion two haunters!)πŸ˜†

Fauldi (bulletproof) dadiπŸ€“ is in the bed, but but she has the file which our Lion😎(King) Viraj wants..Dadi teams up with Muter😳 {can't find better smiley than this!} Geeta to trap the lion in the cage using File (firing) Bullet!πŸ˜† Now as much as we can see in the mute tv she is ONLY mute, she can be equal to 60MHz Music System when it comes to trapping the King..πŸ˜† See how smartly she slepped into Dadi's room, and how conviniently took away the file😈 from that Dabangg dadi.

Any guesses how the trap is gona trap T lion??πŸ˜•

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Did they show Gita taking the file frm dadi?? i only saw Gita holding dadi's hand (maybe i didnt see properly)..n how in the world ws the file with dadi in the hospital..bfore falling off frm the terrace, Viraj had searched her n there ws no file πŸ˜†

Nope..it's my assumption.. there was a silent agreement between two that she will assure Jhanvi's safety and the eyelock for which she said I am not here to Harm u. 😊

yup file is with Dadi I am Dead Sure about it..because i saw the scene where Viraj tried to snatch it away from Dadi, dadi sharpenly took the file out of her bag..and V left with empty bag..and after ka drama to sabko pata hi hai.. πŸ˜ƒ smart fauladi dadi, I tell ya..

and temple scene where Geeta was assuring of file (again my POV) by looking into the drawers..of some sort in the temple..just by the lord's statue...she prayed there and i think the file is somewhere underneath that is where she hid it..
--Flora-- thumbnail
Oh i thought dadi had already hid the file before her meeting with Viraj..i ws thinking if Gita had hid the file in the temple, than y didnt she find it..is it possible that someone else got hold of the file nw..
shikha-sw thumbnail
nicee... I just hope file is not used to separate Viraj from Jhanvi, but making Jhanvi help Viraj... 
This content was originally posted by: --Flora--

Oh i thought dadi had already hid the file before her meeting with Viraj..i ws thinking if Gita had hid the file in the temple, than y didnt she find it..is it possible that someone else got hold of the file nw..

nahi nahi..as per as scene is concern..i saw her taking out the file when our Sher was anxious...he didn't look at her carefully...and then bullet said that i know ur tricks now..but she has the file...thus no one found it in Jhan's house..

may be...but most probably Gita should have the file..atleast temple scene only hinted that way..who knows someone else is taking advantage of knowing that V's file is missing..caller is not Geeta that is for sure.
This content was originally posted by: shikha-sw

nicee... I just hope file is not used to separate Viraj from Jhanvi, but making Jhanvi help Viraj... 

that is my fear now... i hope someone doesn't use it to separate RajVi.. coz Jhan's very innocent..she can believe in anyone's talks easily...
@ Flora: here i was right!!!!! Yuppieee

Nyhow..saves the excitement for now..

Credits: Faran

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e3mhkDWwAk[/YOUTUBE]

srsly!!! She is healthy as horse..she was faking...aaahh i tell ya this dadi!!🀒
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago
--Flora-- thumbnail
Krish dadi ws nt faking it..at first even i thought that..she ws just visiting the sets which the SBB ppl showed πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: --Flora--

Krish dadi ws nt faking it..at first even i thought that..she ws just visiting the sets which the SBB ppl showed

are sach me...dekhna mera ye guess bhi sach hi hoga!!πŸ˜† rem. the scene where Viraj tried to hit dadi with his stick? she moved her hand...Nyways Geeta can speak...hahah our assumptions are getting true..and she has the file...aaah i feel smart..πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ