Page 2 Page 2

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Hellozzz!!
Ok enough of the serious posts already!! This one is fun post.Smile

Ek Sher aur do shikari.(One Lion two haunters!)LOL

Fauldi (bulletproof) dadiGeek is in the bed, but but she has the file which our LionCool(King) Viraj wants..Dadi teams up with MuterStern Smile {can't find better smiley than this!} Geeta to trap the lion in the cage using File (firing) Bullet!LOL Now as much as we can see in the mute tv she is ONLY mute, she can be equal to 60MHz Music System when it comes to trapping the King..LOL See how smartly she slepped into Dadi's room, and how conviniently took away the fileEvil Smile from that Dabangg dadi.

Any guesses how the trap is gona trap T lion??Confused

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 22 February 2012 at 8:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_wind--Flora--bravehearted_CookieMonster_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek sher do shikari!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Did they show Gita taking the file frm dadi?? i only saw Gita holding dadi's hand (maybe i didnt see properly)..n how in the world ws the file with dadi in the hospital..bfore falling off frm the terrace, Viraj had searched her n there ws no file LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_windRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Nope..it's my assumption.. there was a silent agreement between two that she will assure Jhanvi's safety and the eyelock for which she said I am not here to Harm u. Smile

yup file is with Dadi I am Dead Sure about it..because i saw the scene where Viraj tried to snatch it away from Dadi, dadi sharpenly took the file out of her bag..and V left with empty bag..and after ka drama to sabko pata hi hai.. Big smile smart fauladi dadi, I tell ya..

and temple scene where Geeta was assuring of file (again my POV) by looking into the drawers..of some sort in the temple..just by the lord's statue...she prayed there and i think the file is somewhere underneath that is where she hid it..

top_of_the_wind--Flora--

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Oh i thought dadi had already hid the file before her meeting with Viraj..i ws thinking if Gita had hid the file in the temple, than y didnt she find it..is it possible that someone else got hold of the file nw..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Niceee

RoyalLEO_Krrish

shikha-sw

shikha-sw

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
nicee... I just hope file is not used to separate Viraj from Jhanvi, but making Jhanvi help Viraj... 

top_of_the_windRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Flora--

Oh i thought dadi had already hid the file before her meeting with Viraj..i ws thinking if Gita had hid the file in the temple, than y didnt she find it..is it possible that someone else got hold of the file nw..

nahi nahi..as per as scene is concern..i saw her taking out the file when our Sher was anxious...he didn't look at her carefully...and then bullet said that i know ur tricks now..but she has the file...thus no one found it in Jhan's house..

may be...but most probably Gita should have the file..atleast temple scene only hinted that way..who knows someone else is taking advantage of knowing that V's file is missing..caller is not Geeta that is for sure.

top_of_the_wind--Flora--

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikha-sw

nicee... I just hope file is not used to separate Viraj from Jhanvi, but making Jhanvi help Viraj... 

that is my fear now... i hope someone doesn't use it to separate RajVi..OuchOuch coz Jhan's very innocent..she can believe in anyone's talks easily...Ouch

top_of_the_wind

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.