Hope shiv ji blesses salman with a good wife atleast. πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
In other breaking news, Salman Khan took a big dump on tuesday.
This content was originally posted by: guess_wh0

In other breaking news, Salman Khan took a big dump on tuesday.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aish. thumbnail
What all people do for attention! 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
salman's mum is not a hindu...she was a hindu...but she converted to islam wen she married salim... thats why she's salma salim khan, bt salman's family celebrate al kinds of festivals as their family consists of ppl from al dif religions... malaika is a christian... seema (sohail's wife) is hindu n so is atul (salman's bro in law) and thn the rest of the family is muslims, bt i dnt think they r tht practising...
Salman's mother converted only on paper, as in those days, you couldn't get married to a Muslim without conversion. She always maintained her religion though, there are baby pics of Salman around in which his mother is holding him, and wearing a mangalsutra. etc. 
He always states his mom is Hindu, he never calls her a muslim. 
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

salman's mum is not a hindu...she was a hindu...but she converted to islam wen she married salim... thats why she's salma salim khan, bt salman's family celebrate al kinds of festivals as their family consists of ppl from al dif religions... malaika is a christian... seema (sohail's wife) is hindu n so is atul (salman's bro in law) and thn the rest of the family is muslims, bt i dnt think they r tht practising...

I guess even after conversion, beliefs held for a long long time just refuse to die. It's not a switch...ki off kar diya. She grew up with a certain set of beliefs...tough to give it up just coz she loved a man who did not follow the same religion. This is why I don't believe in conversions. One can believe and respect all religions...why the need to convert?
Edited by MithiBani - 12 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

I guess even after conversion, beliefs held for a long long time just refuse to die. It's not a switch...ki off kar diya. She grew up with a certain set of beliefs...tough to give it up just coz she loved a man who did not follow the same religion. This is why I don't believe in conversions. One can believe and respect all religions...why the need to convert?

@ Bold totally agree with you .

Conversion is easier said than done. I think as a  Hindu I was brought up with that kind of philosophy where we learn to respect every religion. I always thought how did it matter what we address DAD..be it Papa, Dad, or Baba..we meant the same. The same with Bhagwan, Christ or Allah.

I grew up in Bombay and going to Haji ali or Siddhi Vinayak or Mount Mary Church was accepted. We didn't become less " HINDU" bec we visited any other place of worship.

Being a good HUMAN is  far more important than  being a devout of any religion.

Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

true...especially if u convert for all the wrong reasons, i guess it seems salma converted becos tht was the onli way she cud marry salim, thats so wrong, u mus onli convert becos u love the religion, and u believe and choose 2 follow its beliefs becos ur heart tells u too, nt becos the person u love believes in them. thats jus ridiculous and in a way insulting ur own religion as well as the religion u convert in2...if u want 2 convert convert for al the right reasons. and 2 me converting onli 2 marry the man u love n hav no belief in the religion is wrong!