Conflict - heart and mind

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone!
We have noticed earlier when Jhanvi was pregnent and Viraj was curious to know if it's a "He" or "She" in her, he asked her. He refused to believe that it's not Supreme who decides what is on our way..it's not God who decides how we are suppose to live our life...as if he can change/modify Almighty's decision.
In Sach Ka Samna episode between Viraj and Dadi, when dadi told him that Jhanvi doesn't love him and she will leave him forever, he was sad, he paused for a moment. There was a numb moment.. and then he looked up in the sky and said "can u hear it dadi?? the air is also saying that Jhanvi loves me!"
Today's episode again on the peak of that remote location, he asked Jhanvi if she loves him or not, wanting to see assertiveness in her eyes and coordination with his lips. But needed a proof so took out red rose and told her to count with petals if that gives any accordance to her saying. Similarly his own counting of "she loves me, she loves me not!" by ripping off the pages from a diary..

These incidents only point out one way and that is conflict between heart and mind, inner struggle and also prooving theory of Abandonment in relationship. His heart belives that she love him as much as he loves her but his mind, knowing all of his deeds to her is ignoring his heart..it's over emphasizing with facts and evidence that "how can she love you, you did so bad to her?? u hurt her so much?? u harmed her, punished her?? why would she love u??" Struggling to accept that she doesn't love him, she is affraid of him.."what if she doesn't love me???" there is no answer...banging head against the concrete wall..seeking for a solution...how to undo the things i did? no answers...

& Also if i may add: earlier he thought that if she will not be afraid of me, how will she love me?? She has to be afraid of me.
u see the mind state he is going through?

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 22 February 2012 at 4:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManipadmaPristineSoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Conflict - heart and mind" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shikha-sw

shikha-sw

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I agree... His heart and mind are in conflict. But what is sad right now, that his mind always wins over his heart. I want to see his heart defeating his mind soon... 

PristineSoulRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Well said Shikha..that is exactly what i want to say to...heart must defeat his brains...Smile

ManipadmaPristineSoul

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Krishuu ur post is superb.
Want him to listen to his heart

Edited by KriYa_life - 24 February 2012 at 4:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
BRAINS just make you smarter,and smarter...his brain or mind is ruling on him...but As far as I know, heart almost always wins... viray will listen his heart voice...his heart will loose his mind or brain one day...

Edited by harshad.diwani - 24 February 2012 at 5:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Thanks all for ur responce!! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.