Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

what is khushi fault in that?

what is khushi's fault even now? she is the favourite punch bag without which the serial wont work!

i dont think khushi has a bro or they would hve mentioned him some where in some point of the drama
sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
baba ji ye entry next feb se pehle na ho 
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: virgo24

Hello SWEEBILLI,

I do not quite remember of how Kushi was responsible for Arnav's past. How so? What did Kushi do? They are not step-related right? What happened in that particular promo and is there a link? I assumed that it was all a misinterpretation or rumours so brushed it off. I cannot imagine a more complicated track then this current one. My complication is Shyam and why he is still in the Raizada house. I sort of feel when looking at Anjali's facial expressions with Shyam in the scene that she knows something. 

No offence to anyone, but where are these rumours coming from? We have no confirmed news in a video or article? I understand that there are certain posts made by people who claim that we can anticipate such events. Honestly, why should I trust such information? I only get more anxious that it is not happening. What if this is simply a tactic to make the forum jump into conclusions and think of all sorts of wild ideas. It really makes me wonder how they can access such information. Also, I am certain such information which would be very important to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is valuable and why would they want to leak it other then promo's or a credible article. Remember Kushi's wedding, in particular when Arnav was forcing her to get married. . . the whole forum was awfully upset. I apologize, now I am going off track. (This was by no means an attack on you or your post.  I know you did not "invent" any rumours. I just really wanted to say this,)  

Anyways, thank-you for sharing your post, I would like to find this promo somehow of Kushi and Arnav's linked past. 

Dear Its Promo 5 during launch of IPKKND
New entry is confirmed by Zee_News
& I respect POV too :)
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey! thats what I also wrote in my post  " Arnav and Kushi's intertwined past"
clover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
How can Khushi have a brother when she dosen't remember having one? She herself said so during raksha bandhan episode.
crazyindian thumbnail
lemme add another imagination..vat if other than cancelling anjali's marriage by Khushi's brother,it was Khushi who being a kid opened the cylinder knob before Arnav's mother unknowingly gets fire lit and gets killed in a cylinder blast.then who is responsible for Arnav's bad past?
rina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
😊
Originally posted by: pacsun

So Kushi has a brother much older than her ? 'cos she was 8 when the parents died and all this may have happened before rt ? Interesting. Maybe the reason it broke was a misunderstanding caused by Shyam (who may have been eyeing Anjali for the money - after all he too is from Lucknow rt) And when it broke he stepped in to "comfort" her ...after all he seems to be experienced at fooling vulnerable women.

What it the brother comes back on the scene again, still in love with Anjali and wanting to clear up the misunderstanding and in the process meets his long lost sister ~ yipeee !!

arrey wao 
me too always think anjali deceve somebody worth than sneak 
I welcome u r story ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜Š
swara.saxena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now thats an interesting thought!!! ðŸĪ” ðŸĪŠ

but why does Khushi hav to pay for it?? It's her borther naa NOT her!!! ðŸ˜›