Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Mein aa gaiTongue

And Mein kyun aaiOuch

What the hell did I come for???? Anjali and Payal Rona Dhona, Anjali and Payal Dramebaazi Anjali and Payal's blatant ignoring of Khushi?? Payal and Khushi's stupid logic of being shocked at the marriage???

Payal the pagal  and Anji the akal se ganji joining hands to torture the God
And then apni new bride comes down too ( I wont call Payal the Pagal a new bride...she has suddenly promoted herself to a SAAS materialConfusedAngry)
Everyone ignores our Jhalliphulli (Khushi) and hello hi bye bye (Maami) as per her turn..taunts KhushiAngry
Payal the Pagal ignores the sister who took this drastic step because of her and Maami taunts some more...about something something badi bahu and chhoti bahu (Why dont you take your own bahu and retire in a jungle doing jingalala hoon instead of hello hi bye bye)

Payal doesn't give prasad to her sister and Maami taunts some more

Aakash has to say some dialogue na so he asks the most randomest question about the whereabouts of NK and Dadi

Anji says NK has gone to some work..and nani is no where to be seen..
HariPrasad informs that Naani is not opening her room and the whole clan randomly attacks that room

Khushi is about to go when the Nithalla Nikamma Shyam asks her why did she do this without thinking about him ??? Khushi pushes him off and climbs the stairs....(Wished she had pushed him down the terrace that dayOuch)

Everyone's knocking the door..Khushi also comes there and , Mami says it's all because of these sisters...Payal turns her face away from KSR and is angry at her(Why dont you go on your honeymoon in TimbuktuAngry)

They get into the room, And discover that Naani is having fever ( I would have atleast expected a heart attack ...)all stupid dialouges inside and me skipping the scene..

Arnav comes and  says that he will call the doctor..Anji the akal se ganji tells Aakash to call the doc..ASR looks dejected(Haye...Doctor bulaane mein bhi panchaag kholegi Anji the ganjiAngry)

Anji the akal se ganji tells Arnav that  it's all yours and Khushi's fault(how? Pleajh explain madam Querie...what is the connection between marriage and fever????)

Anji the akal se ganji tells him that says I always tolerated ur anger(and the poor fellow has tolerated your insane rona dhona, puja and above all the expenses of you and your nikamma husbandAngry).Anji ganji's torture continues...and her brother takes it by giving her a sad smile and a glance towards her serpant hubbyDead

Nani says...chote has proved that he is his father's son (And ofcourse your daughter had nothing to do in the whole procedure???Confused)

Nani says I had so many dreams..and yesterday's night came crashing down (how come..???...the only thing is that you did not waste an awesome lot of money and time in another wedding..or you were going to get them married anyways!)

Nani asks them to leave her alone for sometime..Khushi tries to come in and Naani tells her to get lost...

Anjali tracing the letter that her mom gave and starts the emotional torture...

ASR enters..and asks how many days  should this drama continue..(Whew! finally somebody spoke our minds...ASR bless youEmbarrassed)

Anjali is furious, says do you want us to forgive you..not this time...(wonderful...we dont want it anyways)

ASR says I accept that I had my fault..but you have accept that I am married to her now..(Haye...something logical now...)

Anjali says you hurt us all...ASR says if you can't accept..We will leave the house..(abhi...abhi ke abhi nikal jaa...we will get some respite from this torturous Raizada pagalkhaana)
Anjali is shocked and taken aback..ASR leaves *sad tune bg* she sits down and cries Dead

Payal and mami help nani...Khushi offers Nani help..and tells her that  whatever we did we didn't mean to hurt you..we didn't realize..and says you are angry on us/me, don't show ur anger on ur health...nani says you need not care about me..you can go...

Anji the Ganji comes and Khushi leaves and tells Naani that she talked to ASR, Nani says if you want me to forgive him..Anji says that I will not forgive them myself

But he is the part of our family..Nani says but he crossed all over limits, if Maa was there...Anji says I know what she'd have told to forgive..and says do you remember that promise ...

Nani says I am not weak..I will change my decision..I will not accept this..(What is their problem?? that Arhi got marriedWacko and this is the same naani and Anji ganji who let ASR have a live in relation in this house???Confused...Somebody pleajh explain and ASR please get out of this pagal khaana soonOuch)

Precap : everyone is  assembled in the Raizada pagalkhana

Anji the Ganji tells Khushi that they will not accept her as Raizada bahu...Arnav khushi shocked (ARHI...Guys time to leave...please do before we leave this forumOuch)

Edited by -Srushti- - 22 February 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 218 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Rajourisuecyourmittswaru_srsROSEMISTshivnirbindujohalmrvlsmedhsrohini_2007dvshahbhanot_nishagirikshaapa123Kushi27niki_pntana327kyunkifan4evrgujaratigirl1pritiaggarwalsammatasaharyapragyakumarsarahjcbalieswarajgiroinkoinkanukutty82black_d3vilSG123SinghisOk21akrjhlhjarianpappy123engrrxxxangelxxshiny3Humayun72gem02gwarashinelight8pavneetnanisusiePrachi_12SWECHHA_JPHMGAkashaaNakshatra11helenMmerry777venusfairySuchita2012SrijaBharathi-GreenEnvy-simbeltwinkle662lovingangelvhora47Jiwan08sandhyanand17myanu10bcclmjht__luver22SajimokchittyhkEternalLovehimani88ivanta29ssanjanaprerna27asiaheartbeautifulbc~~~Sweta~~~deep27miss_patel5puniraghp18Jia1mahalaxmikwassup28dirk41Shalinavidity_2002top_of_the_windmyths_vazRaima36razor12shrubahalfsonan7geniusKavyaNaik123luvtwilight19dailyvisitorNEETANAMELurvebooksblrgalMaohmalosejerry12radiationCrazySaRunianchoti1Shariqa_herehinikRita.Clivluvbollywood-Deepali--Swetha--Preetz-PutijaChalhovkitty25cpervaizcelestaeanshu1984_sony_Sayu_Shaily.Spotkrutiv100Nikki_CsihuVenillateri_susanJasveerShastriaksn~Sonya~endeavourneel_jaydesikalakaarRachu_kitkit_AnyaSwaRonbeautiful1Chimpsythecraze92trouble_006Enchanted_jassishanthipriyasheanuzzsaddafmahmoodAADHIDEVRoshkolovemusicGoldenEyes-Ramya-ipkknd06Nightingale...Electric_BuBBlesparikhstonexkiokyountilwhenever21SunriseGreenEvashOLGNESsmithasrkDhara_sbluedreamz953Ishii99mozart66-_-harsh42roshaniDshivamalafebinyusuffChitra89garlicHot_Indo_Chillyzara990-Khush-hamzanuhacoolgal270FingerFetishchahat4umrk-1OmaRamdassl0veyRoarkanna44maneet.n.shanakhappygoluckySeerialLoopsNutella.KeshriyaFAYKHAN29FullyFaltoo.Alphabet26mIsHeZ.x--sumana13--nithyamkv|Persephone|khushixminuuyulZpinky_blueskies*Dakoo_Minzy*PinkCinderellaPooja05shybabeBazingaaOptimisticEyeschweetu-Iruni-RiyaDuttaCandYlicious_SDreamygal301marauder-MariaMars-avivakirkamritaa10--sunshine--lafangi_MahiMariaArHiholicVarunKiBiwiwestindian-Araina-mishti_17KinSanjOnlyHopebones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND - WU - 22.02.2012 - Rona Dhona continues" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

laksanu

laksanu

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
rocking update ..loved every bit of it..especially doctor bhulane ke liye panchang kholegi line...u r funny

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyanand17-Srushti-

tulip21

IF-Dazzler

tulip21

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
come on yaar... its not time to leave but to look fwd wht is thr for us... but i must say... i saw the episode and wants  to see how a fav fan write update for such a rhona epi... but u r gr8 and i really loved ur update sooo much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

deepuvk09

deepuvk09

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
awesomeee descriptionnn...u rockkk...today's episode sucksss buttt ur descriptionnn rocksss...

shaijume-Srushti-

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update. the whole family except arnav and khushi, are behaving very childIsh. No offense to anyone

Edited by KSG_luv - 22 February 2012 at 12:49pm

-Srushti-chahat4u

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
thnx for the awsome update. episode looks to be pakao one but ur commentry is awsome. too funny. anji needs to get a life. and hello hi bye bye mami should go away and die. hate her and whole raizada mansion at the moment except for ASR and KSR and also Akash is he doesnt start taking anjis side as well.

-Srushti-chahat4u

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I Hate Nani& Anjali and Payal. They Will Be Sorry When The Truth Comes Out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srkfansandhyanand17-Srushti-chahat4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top