Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i am loving the act of all the ladies in the show.. Mona, Aapraa mehta, Delnaaz, and Mouli...

Mona - is playing so subtly.. a less confident woman,, she gets scared if anything is wrong.. its because of her..naive at times to see through a person yet always there for her family... she outshines everyone... and when it comes to talk about her family she has that twinkle in her eyes...certainly evolved as  an actor.. our Mona Embarrassed  and of course she looks darn beautiful..Heart

Apra Mehta - love her supporting her DIL instead of her son.. love mona n her scenes together... such a fantastic camaraderie ClapClap

Delnaaz - our sweetsii calorie ki dukaan.. LOLTongue so cutely she said suri said his boss is so khadoos... awesome comic timing girl!!!

Lastly ...

Mouli - i am not a fan of her.. but she has shown such a radical change since last week..from being a freindly person to being a woman  lusting after her old ex-boyfreind.. what expressions.. dekhti aise hai pradeep ko ke jaise ek hi saans mein kha jayegi!!!LOLLOL 

Edited by rups2408 - 23 February 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammamadhubansenDashingCuteJazzanjubalablytonMithuuswethasyam08Magical_KaShshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fabulous act by the ladies..." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Wah Kya baat hai Rups jee ...
I am away for the week so have to check out teh epsidoes then comment
Waise Mona better keep her mind and eyes alert\Anushka teh day she said she was to get back Pradeep she was executing some major games I am sure

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408Mithuuswethasyam08

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Wah Kya baat hai Rups jee ...
I am away for the week so have to check out teh epsidoes then comment
Waise Mona better keep her mind and eyes alert\Anushka teh day she said she was to get back Pradeep she was executing some major games I am sure

thanks shanti di.. and enjoy your vacation.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithuushanti05

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
yes i agree with u. the ladies stole the show today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Agreed It was ladies Special LOL 

The mens were dere js for adding some comic scenes LOL

And btw the description of mouli you gave dats hilarious i couldn control myself laughin loudly n loudly  ROFL

rups2408

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
dekhti aise hai pradeep ko ke jaise ek hi saans mein kha jayegi!!!

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408Mithuu

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
thanks guys :)) but seriously anushka reminded me of an anaconda.. about to gulp its prey (no offence) with eyes dilated and all.. ROFL ROFL

blyton

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Rups, I will say Anushka is dangerous than anaconda... Anaconda after gulping his prey, takes time to digest but Anushka will not even do that...

But Mouli is doing a great job as Anushka... Lady on a mission to get her ex back.

Mona ka to koi jawab hi nahin. So easily has she transformed herself to a married non-working mom of 3 kids for whom Family comes first, second, third, fourth and so on...

blyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.