Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Guys .. u all might hate me for this post .. but I felt I HAD to say this .. I had GREAT respect for NBT as a show .. but .. today .. I kind of feel .. its been degraded to some run-of-the-mill SP type soap level .

Is it just me or did u guys cringe too when the Quack of a Daaktar started offf with his "Tumhare Yeh" , "Tumharey Woh" talk ?!?! Dead Pooora NBT ka feel hi kharab kar diya .. I am a die-hard romantic and I WAS looking forward to a nice  track between Mohan and Megha .. but WTH is this ?!?! -________-  

Sacrilege this is .. UFFF .. and didnt "Monu" seem a lil too affected than he should have been ?! He seeems way too affected by Megha, like too much too soon .. (I am talking about his expressions when he was on top of Megha , like everytime he looked at her ). And the De re na tune .. well Stern Smile . 

And Mohan in his room .. thinking about the "Moments" *Shakes her head* .. ITNA "pheeelings" achaanak se kahaa se agaye eik din mein !?!?! Precap toh .. bass isi ka intezar thaaa !! -____________-  For the first time I am not liking Guru . 

The Only things I liked about todays episode was :

1. When the family finds Mohan and Megha (after the whole fallin-on top sequence) and Nanhi turns around and gives Mohan one last look before she leaves for Vyas house  with FIL and Megha ke haath pakad kar 

2. When Mohan was like "Abey Yeh kaun hai ?! " super frustrated irritated tone mein, Guru se poocha abt Dr. Kalpatiya LOL 

3. The lady who brought Megha to the Doc . Who is she ? I like how she didnt hate on Mohan like every1 else .. and the way she thanked him.

4. When Megha takes of a sleeping Nanhi's glasses. I dunno .. but it felt so .. I dunno how to explain it .

5. That LAST bit .. when he comes to the balcony one last time and is about to go off .. but turns and looks at Megha's window. He couldnt possibly have seen her at the window from that height .. BUT .. he looked like he somehow knew she was there .. ? That one small moment was far more meaningful for me that the entire episode put together ..

Edited by SwaRon911 - 22 February 2012 at 11:43am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-.FunLuvingGirl.pooja.s92Kalapishanu4manzilmukuladits7LadyMcbethBazingaNymeriaDJ..misty85AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT - Too much , too soon ?! -___-" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
The lady who accompanied megha is her Jiji (Megha's FIL's Sister). She is a funny type. She finds romance in everything. So probably she will also add her bit later. 

I hope this is a one-off bad episode and they get better. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafzmisty85

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Rafi, you summed up what I felt , perfectly! Today's episode is even more disappointing considering the AWESOME episode we got yesterday.  Don't even talk about that "doctor", he acted like he ran away from an asylum and the way he was "stitching" Mohan's wounds , he felt more like a tailor Dead.
And you are SO right about Mohan's expressions, they were totally not necessary. Oh well, I'd rather not talk about the precap! :(

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 22 February 2012 at 11:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92Rafzmisty85

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

Rafi, you summed up what I felt , perfectly! Today's episode is even more disappointing considering the AWESOME episode we got yesterday.  Don't even talk about that "doctor", he acted like he ran away from an asylum and the way he was "stitching" Mohan's wounds , he felt more like a tailor Dead
And you are SO right about Mohan's expressions, they were totally not necessary. Oh well, I'd rather not talk about the precap! :(

To say that todays episode ticked me off would be the understatement of the century !! Thumbs Down Stern Smile
The Doctor bit was sooo .. UFFF.. tacky lines and tackier innuendos .. Dead And W*F was up with Megha's hand being separated from Mohans with Shiv Murti in the background ?!?!? Like kya ?! Aashirwaad mill gaya iss jodi ko already !?!?!  I hope to death ke aaj ka episode kisi guest writer ne likha ho , and the shows original writer was bimaar or something ! Shocked Cuz this was ... KYA THAA YEH SAB !?!! ConfusedOuch

Originally posted by subhas123

The lady who accompanied megha is her Jiji (Megha's FIL's Sister). She is a funny type. She finds romance in everything. So probably she will also add her bit later. 

I hope this is a one-off bad episode and they get better. 

Jiji ?! Jiji ka matlab DIDI , as in sister hota hai na ? So she shud be Megha's Bua-in-law ? If thats even a word LOL And yes  , the way she was eyeing them and smiling ... she did look like she is gonna be the one to do Megha's kannyadan when the "fateful" day arrive Wacko.  Like you said .. I REALLY hope this was a one off thing !!! Stern Smile

Edited by SwaRon911 - 22 February 2012 at 12:01pm

Bazingamisty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I hope they start focusing on story more rather than indulging in long eye-lock scenes... ab holi ayegi usmein bhi yehi hoga toh story ka kya hoga...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92RafzBazinga

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
for a change i like today episodeLOL

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

I hope they start focusing on story more rather than indulging in long eye-lock scenes... ab holi ayegi usmein bhi yehi hoga toh story ka kya hoga...

Phir mai bhaag jaoungi .. yeh hoga !! -______-
I feeel sooo let down aaj ka episode dekh ke .. specially after an episode like yesterdays !! Disapprove

pooja.s92Sunna_Deewani

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I think it is the pressure that comes with the 10:30 slot, new show with a similar plot and the channel must have pressurized the writers into coming up with such scenes...
I do not trust Indian audience who like to watch such basi scenes, flying dupattas, fainting/falling gal, guy catching her Sleepy n then the channels pay attention to TRPs and we get the stale shows Ouch

I really hope this was just one off day and the show bounces back!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92Rafzadits7Bazinga

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.