Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

OMG It was such a lame Scene๐Ÿ˜ญ 

WANTS TO BURY MY FACE AND RUN CHIII GAAWWWD๐Ÿคข

Idhar koi hai jo bole to mujhe kandha de rone kooo eeksss๐Ÿ˜†

Arey I think I should never ramble here coz the moment I did some gushing,They had to come up with utter crap EEE SO TERRIBLY DISSAPOINTED๐Ÿ˜ญ

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
JZee: Mohan is a ":Kidult" so I found his screaming act in the clinic quite in sync with the character. I could watch today's episode again just to see Kunal's acting.

AreYaar thumbnail
@Piu: LOL nautankiii...ro le, ro le humaare kandhon pe...tomorrow is a new day...let's see what they show.

@An: Oye where did Jzee make the point about not liking Mohan's screaming? I guess I missed it...but I concur with you...I didn't think that was out of character...that was very much Mohan...lol...Kunal was deffo the saving grace of the epi cuz they didn't give Guru or Nanhi any noteworthy moments either.
Transference thumbnail

And what was with that unnecessary stare and Mohan leaning on MEgha even when everyone left was utterly crap.I mean such a strong guy kitni der balance bana k rakha.Eeeks worst EDITING!Horrific even horrific than the Faint-in da air kinda serial.I thought they would come with with something logical like Mohan falling on her accidentally trying to save her.That would have still saved the grce.But hell no!I

IT WAS SO DEVASTATING TO WATCH!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anu: Jzee didn't like Mohan's acting too so the post. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Transference thumbnail

Anu eee Mian NAUTANKIII EEE KUCH bi keh le yaar.Ama Aaj mood is awful after watching the scene.SO LAME๐Ÿ˜•

But the ultimate  dee-rama queen Jzee ki bachi Where art thou๐Ÿ˜†

I too also agree that Screaming in the clinic was SO MONU๐Ÿ˜†

But ek baat bato...Mohalle ka doctor Dosen't know that MEGHAIS A WIDOW!STRANGE!

Baat kuch hazam nahi hui.ya phir itni raat ko 15-20 km dur gaye bandage karane๐Ÿ˜•

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

And what was with that unnecessary stare and Mohan leaning on MEgha even when everyone left was utterly crap.I mean such a strong guy kitni der balance bana k rakha.Eeeks worst EDITING!Horrific even horrific than the Faint-in da air kinda serial.I thought they would come with with something logical like Mohan falling on her accidentally trying to save her.That would have still saved the grce.But hell no!I

IT WAS SO DEVASTATING TO WATCH!๐Ÿ˜ญ

LOL Piu...nahin yaar...faint in the air serials se worse toh nahin tha...can ANYTHING beat 15 minute long eyelocks with OTT lowe showe waale songs playing in the bg?

I would have preferred a different way of saving but I can deal with it cuz Mohan wasn't giving her lovelorn looks while maintaining that balance over her...but yeah they could have made the "stampede" a bit more realistic in that case...there was more than enough space for Mohan to pull her up...but hero-giri bhi toh dikhani thi๐Ÿ˜†...itna DARD seh ke heroine ka bachaya...waah waah Mohan๐Ÿ˜†

The accidental fall would have been much better, I agree...but ah well...there were worse things in the epi to irritate me so I'm not dwelling on this scene much๐Ÿ˜†
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Anu: Jzee didn't like Mohan's acting too so the post. ๐Ÿ˜Š

^^ yeh kya tarika hai muje attack karwaane ka ?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† 

But yeh, I did think his expressions were not edited with the usual flow in bits here and there. Agree with the "kidult" attitude and would have not minded his yelps at all - adorable on the contrary - if it wasn't placed in complementing interludes to the doctor's crap. It just added to the entirely off note comedy forced into that scene, and so... Independently, by itself - absolutely in character for Mohan to first play the hero, then play the kid scared of needles ๐Ÿ˜†
Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL Piu...nahin yaar...faint in the air serials se worse toh nahin tha...can ANYTHING beat 15 minute long eyelocks with OTT lowe showe waale songs playing in the bg?

Oye yaar I told yesterday na they are competing with the shirtless hunk now..Ab bechare humre Monu k doley sholey to hai nahi to Love struck looks se hi kaaam chalyenge๐Ÿ˜†

I would have preferred a different way of saving but I can deal with it cuz Mohan wasn't giving her lovelorn looks while maintaining that balance over her...but yeah they could have made the "stampede" a bit more realistic in that case...there was more than enough space for Mohan to pull her up...but hero-giri bhi toh dikhani thi๐Ÿ˜†...itna DARD seh ke heroine ka bachaya...waah waah Mohan๐Ÿ˜†

Arey WORD ANU...the stampede was horrible!Totally unrealistic eeeks..Par Filmy panti kuch jyad hi ho gaya๐Ÿ˜†

The accidental fall would have been much better, I agree...but ah well...there were worse things in the epi to irritate me so I'm not dwelling on this scene much๐Ÿ˜†

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ok seriously! What the heck was that all about? I can even absolve Mohan trying to save Megha by falling on her ... but where did the loony doctor come from? What happened to the writers year? Aisa koi common patients ko dekhta hai kya? Isn't there at least some modicum of privacy while treating patients with injuries? It's not like they had been admitted to a hospital with a common ward. Even then at least some curtain is used while the doctor is treating the patient! 

Secondly, the stare fest was cringeworthy ... I FF'ed most of it. The song sequence, very, very wrong. It seemed so forced ki main kya baton! *shakes head disapprovingly* And to think that Mohan is already losing his heart was preposterous with a capital P. 

Some significant points though: 

1) Kunal's acting as he fell on top of Akansha. His face was actually shivering with pain as though he had been truly struck with the rod. Kudos ...

2) Megha's dialogue - I won't ever forgive you for what you did to my family, but what you did for me today ... has put me in a weird dilemma! Kinda goes to show that practical women like Megha don't immediately jump to romantic conclusions.

3) Mohan's mother's concern for her son ... very genuine. She did not even leave an opportunity to diss Ved! Spoken like a true mother. 

All in all, a forgettable episode  - Did the original writers go on vay-kay only to leave behind some poor substitutes? Call me an idiot, but I would've LOVED it if Mohan had saved Nanhi or Addu rather than Megha.