Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Feb 22nd: Where the hell is this going? - Page 14

Not_a_fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

LOL no, Sowmya...there are many others that liked yesterday's epi...this was just my rant on it.

Ofcourse we can apply that theory of relativity so to say and always say that this show is so much better than the usual crap on TV...so in comparison to that the elements shown yesterday were not that bad...agreed...but the doctor character and his insinuating dialogues were the reason for my outburst...I didn't like how that was depicted...MM's reactions were fine but the doc was tacky.

Yes, Megha does appear to be mainly trying to figure out Mohan at this point...I didn't say that yesterday was attraction from her hand cuz she is very much in love with Amar...but to me personally the dragged out stares got tedious, hence my reaction.

Anyways, I've kinda gotten over this epi now...phew.

This content was originally posted by: laadoo

No dear.. Me too liked it.. But it was not tht super gud epi lik previous episodes.. First part, Mohan saving Megha without toching her.. just bcoz of humanity.. I appreciate it.. Loved Kunal's acting in tht part.. But tht Doctor scene made me think tht they will start love story so soon??😲 But still compared to other shows, i must tell tht its on top.. Afterall they r matured.. Not teenagers.. So beginning of love feelings just for saving her not sounds gud.. But am happy wid today's epi.. it relieved me.. 

I think I ranted too long on it's defense LOL! I agree the episode was not up to NBT's usual standards and the doc was plain tacky, though I didn't find him as annoying as I thought I would either. Anyways, today's episode was much better, and looks like NBT's back to normal after the Mahashivratri episodes.
Edited by sowmya_jairam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters