Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Possible Scenarios

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mrs.msk

IF-Rockerz

mrs.msk

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I don't know if this topic has been made before if so then please ignore this but this has been on my mind and I am very curious to find out how...

As we all know Janvi is going to escape or run away from Viraj..so it got me curious to know how she is going to do this when Viraj had hidden cameras placed all around the house excluding the bathroom of course which seems to be her only getaway spot that she is currently unaware of. 

Also, the guards are kept outside of the house with a locked gate. She cannot get out of the house or past the guard without Viraj's permission. Whenever she does leave the house is with Viraj who is sticks to her side like a glue..

So my question remains, how the hell (pardon my french) will she escape?

I came up with one possible scenario for Janvi...this post is ONLY for fun purposes...LOLLOL and it will be fun to read on how others imagine her escaping from Viraj's hell house...

Scenario:
When Viraj is sleeping at night, Janvi sneaks out of the house where she finds a sleeping guard. She sees the key to the gate and she slowly takes the key opening up the gate...escaping from Viraj's house...

After that we all know her savior will help her and whatnot...LOLLOL

yeah I know scenario that I chose is so typical but that is what I could come up with...LOL

So guys what do you have in mind for Janvi's freedom?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Possible Scenarios" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
we only hv HARSHAD in our mind 4 janvi's freedomDay DreamingDay Dreaming

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I guess jhanvi missed a perfect situation to get rid of viraj..when he was standing with his back to jhanvi at the cliff i was like there is the apt moment..either you run away jhanvi or kick viraj down the cliff..

We got a totally out an out obsessed viraj in that scene..love was no where present in his doings and i feel jhanvi is getting it through her mind that her husband is definitely someone with a split personality..

jhanvi will get some helping hands..i think that maid and esp her dadi..sanjay will go through a torture with viraj tomorrow.. that file is the key to all the twist and turn in the story.. watching tonight's epi i think its with that maid as she was looking for it in the mandir..

Harshad entry will bring the twist in the story and how he becomes savior of jhanvi ..lets wait and watch for that scenario..

shikha-sw

shikha-sw

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Jhanvi can never run without any help... But I just wonder how will she run... If she runs away just like that, she will be putting her family in more danger... As Viraj will hurt them to know her whereabouts.

I think like in movie Darar, she will pose to be dead for Viraj, just like Juhi did with Arbaaz. But I will be disappointed to see that, as I want CV's and writers to do something new and unexpected and more real/believable... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.