Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Wed 22nd Feb 2012

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

ryasosaamananu.vijaykamz22divya3selvalakshmigopichandrikaMbashyamsobeysrselvijunkabcKrithiga.ganeshsahanarajguruvigneslakshkZEESXYsushavviJanuRenita571ssmily_facelakshyamThendral_USAThendralfanjinjuGayashrimala_15kalki2007vijisridharswash2supreevjayamTTfanmini_00mellisaishubbaVani19Sue NairCarynShemmoNixkiekarthi173anithuharith25

anithu IF-Rockerz
anithu
anithu

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Nice Update with good comments pearlWinkWink

I found this episode as a pickup one after two days of boring with CP and anand mokkai scenes...At last dir has decided to concentrate again on main track...SmileSmile

Sudha always rocked the show and padma was shocked to hear her words and counter attack of her words with GW...Though the advice to padma is waste each and every word is true and padma deserve this...

Seeing Lakshmi ma i was emotional and little bit sad of missing her in upcoming episode...I think its her last episode today...

Puvi and Sudha proved to be well wishers to TT...Thulasi atlast told more boldy and openly that she just needs ta to realize and make her feel comfortable by speaking to her in person...

This will make TA realize what is life and even if charu or anyone comes they will turn the curtains off to them...

Edited by anituram - 22 February 2012 at 10:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshksobeysThendral_USAlakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.shubbaNixkieharith25

viswai123 Senior Member
viswai123
viswai123

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Pearl :). Sure it would have been a delight with no CP and Anandh

It was a very good episode. Any episode that doesn't have Anandh and CP is too good for me.

We thought GP would try to convince N, but now Periamma has taken that role. Yen unga payen nalla irukurathu pudikalaya. Way to go GP. Please stick to it. Let that moron realize what a life she is missing.

Sudha she rocked as always. She is the star of the day. But one thing why is she not exposing any one who plans against T. She knew GW intentions from the beginning but did not share it with anybody and now Padma. But with GW no body would have believed her. Today's state they would. However the way she questioned Padma was very good. Sontha selavula unga ponnuku suniyam vechukathinga was ultimate of all. Awesome Sudha (The actress perfectly fits into the role and she does a very good job)

I accept every point that PA said. He is a very good brother. I liked when he said 'nane porma padara alavuku TA nalla gunam neraya iruku'. Which is true. If only he let his ego go. Hope he talks some sense into TA. I felt T seems to be convinced a bit. And I guess she will be fine when TA comes to her and opens her heart. Hope we will see them back together pretty soon. Yay...

My heart moved when I saw Patti. What an actress... wonder how long will be lucky enough to see her.

Edited by viswai123 - 22 February 2012 at 10:30am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshksobeysThendral_USAjinjulakshyammini_00vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173anithu

lakshk Groupbie
lakshk
lakshk

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates and the comments were superb!! Good episode to watch today...

Good stand taken by Nitish and GP... Lavanya has to realize herself.  Shows that Nitish's mom is also a good person and not like GW or 
Padma. Nice to see good scenes in serials.

Next, Sudha and Padma scene. Was so funny! I love this Sudha character. I know she has been a little selfish in trying to make use of Tamil one time but on the whole a good person and yet bold to point out others mistakes. What she said was 100% true. We need to think good towards others and good things will happen to us to. Her expression and dialogs were so true and hilarious. Every Padmas and GWs in this world need some Sudhas around to tell them not to " tear their clothes/saree while thinking evil about others "

Final scene, Puvi advising Thulasi was good. Puvi is a good brother, able to point out Tamil's good point above Tamil's foolishness. Glad Thulasi too was firm. Realized only love is not enough to have a good married life but more importantly understanding between the couple is a essential ingredient for the marriage to work.  Sudha understood her. Hope Puvi is able to knock some sense into Tamil. Nice to see that Thulasi has the support of many good people.

A feel good episode!!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendral_USAlakshyamThendralfanmini_00TTfanvjayamPearl.shubbaNixkieanithu

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Pearl for the super duper updates!!  Nice and colourful today!!

It was a better episode compared to the last two days but still I feel like things are moving slower than usual...

Great job Nitesh!  I thought maybe GP would change his mind but Nitesh wants to let SQ alone.  Like Periamma said until SQ is with GW she wont change.

Aww...Paati...atleast we saw her again today...love her

Sudha was funny today!!  Her jokes with Padma and talks were amusing.  Padma will never change, but still she is way better than GW.  

Thulasi's firm decision is applausible.  There are flaws to everyone and she knows her flaws and Ta's mistakes.  She's right how Tamil needs to learn what he did wrong...we dont want things to repeat again. 

I hope to see Tamil tomorrow...missing him lately...but looks like TT meet will be pushed to next week. 

Edited by smiles86 - 22 February 2012 at 10:29am

sobeyslakshkmala_15Thendral_USAThendralfanlakshyammini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaNixkieanithu

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Pearl.SmileClap Nice episode SmileWithout mokai anand and shruthi scenes. Worth watching it. Star of the episode was sudhaStarStarClap…Such a talented and sarcastic woman who can tackle all gutter character in this serial.

Thuls was firm in her decision which was goodClapSmile. What thuls said was 100% correct both need to change their attitude and moreover…there is a serious lack of understanding between Ta AND THULS. In thuls case…TA does not even make an attempt to understand thuls feelings... Both T&t dwell in two different centers, along two parallel lines. No real meeting takes place after charu's suicide attempt…within them. How, then, can there be any love between the two? (is it due to TA's egoistic nature).

Their different natures should be understood and accepted, and each one, bothT&t, should make a conscious effort to reach out to the other's feelings, to the heart, and then try to work out their problems with this understanding as their foundation.  

WE viewers want TA to let his ego go and talk to his wife...thuls. Instead of other people talking to thuls TA should do that himself. He should do coz mistakes lies on his part.

It would be nice to watch if he takes her out to talk (aiyoo not in front of padma). What is the prob for TA to convince and apologize his soul mate? (Thuls is not going anywhere until he comes to see her and say sorry for being rude).
Coming to periappa, he has taken a smart decision that lav can become their marumagal only she reforms…nadagathatha…nennaigathenga…periappaLOL. Waiting for next cute episode.Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyslakshkThendral_USAThendralfanlakshyamvjayamTTfanPearl.shubbakarthi173Nixkieanithu

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Pearl for the wonderful update...Big smile

An episode full for Mission(II) to compromise Thulasi...and finally ended up in tie...No Result..Tongue
Good episode on the whole to give a clear picture about what is in T's mind...Clap
Hmm...one scene content -> One episode content...Shocked...
But enjoyed the convo of Sudha and Padma...Clap...
Kalyani shd be like Sudha to Padma...WinkTongue...Padma needs such a treatment from Kalyani...Tongue

Puvi was good today...neutral to both T and T...Star...The way he pointed out "why should u always think only about negatives and he got numerous positives " Star...Well done...and thats a good lesson for life too ...Big smile...Same time I agree with Thulasi almost 99%...except in one thing where she said she suffered too much...but she was all happy only this year right...so that particular thing where she was so pessimistic could have been avoided...and next thing taking risks w/o realising is not agreeable partially..Confused...she might told it in a better wayConfused...as he is a family man too with more commitments...but Puvi rightly said people use him for his good deeds...Star..

So Lets see what Puvi and Sudha going to convey to TA and what he is going to decide on...
I think TA might go meet Deepa at her home to check T's pulse and hence VR's advice and then might go to meet T...lets see...

So "Dharman returns"can be expected any time soon...Tongue..hint from T..Tongue

T's special mention on looking for a longer and understanding relationship than anything else...just awesome CTsStarClap - A good one...Thumbs Up

Edited by shubba - 22 February 2012 at 10:38am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MbashyamsobeyslakshkjinjuThendral_USAmala_15GayashriThendralfanlakshyamvjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkiekarthi173anithu

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Thanks for the superb update Pearl!

So many good points in todays episode Thumbs Up..though overall story didnt move an inch.

First it was so nice to see Paati..dunno for how many episodes we are going to see her or is this the last one? Cry

Sudha and Puvi..awesome...rocking performance by both...ClapStar.

It is so nice to see Sudha and Puvi stepping down to convince TA and Tulasi and unite them...hope atleast now TA will listen to their advice...

Infact it was nice to see Nitishs mom supporting Lavanya and saying, let her come and stay with us. Inspite of Lavanya insulting her so much, ruining Charus life...still she has the heart to ensure son and daughter in law stay together but on the other hand...GW...having such a lovely daughter in law...wants to seperate her son and daughter in law..always... but such things do happen in real life too..

Sudhas warning to Padma was awesome..."dont ruin Tulasi's life, if you do it will only ruin your own daughters life...". How many warnings does Padma need? Already Pavi got hospitalized. Pavi warned Padma not to do anything bad and it will only affect your kids. Now Sudha warned her again...still no change in Padma...

Ellam OK...but when is our hero going to meet our heroine? romba drag panringa Kumaran sir.

sobeyslakshkGayashrimala_15jinjuThendral_USAThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkiekarthi173anithu

Go to top