Sano CG #20 -Anushka/ Sarun : 147 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Arhi siggys are gorgeous
Great job with the requests:)
arhi siggies are epicโค๏ธ
all the req are gorgeous esp anya one

Suuuperb Update Sanoo :) The Arhi Stuff Is Woow..

And I Looove Saras Req. :) Its Suuuperb.. :)

OMG OMGGG EEEKS I ELL OHH VEEE EEEH MY REQUESTT TO BITSS๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช
Everything is just pure perfect,I can just stare at it all day marn seriously wat have you done? :D I'm just in love with it<33 the colouring is just amazingg & love the border of itt =) I don't think you could Have done it any better cuz it's beautiful just the way it is =) I love how you did the text in that font,it's gawjj๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ aaah my dhabba looks so sano-ified ;P stunning stuff =D all the other requests came out lovely especially aanya'z xx I love that texture on SA one<3 ArHi stuff is beyond gawjj<3 I adore the colouring on em soo much especially the first one ๐Ÿ‘ great work & thank you soo soo much for my request :D ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by MaaneetLuverr

OMG OMGGG EEEKS I ELL OHH VEEE EEEH MY REQUESTT TO BITSS๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช
Everything is just pure perfect,I can just stare at it all day marn seriously wat have you done? :D I'm just in love with it<33 the colouring is just amazingg & love the border of itt =) I don't think you could Have done it any better cuz it's beautiful just the way it is =) I love how you did the text in that font,it's gawjj๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ aaah my dhabba looks so sano-ified ;P stunning stuff =D all the other requests came out lovely especially aanya'z xx I love that texture on SA one<3 ArHi stuff is beyond gawjj<3 I adore the colouring on em soo much especially the first one ๐Ÿ‘ great work & thank you soo soo much for my request :D ๐Ÿค—

Sara :D I Am Jealouss :DD
awesome style Sano...I love the new font style...it's just perfect and your upd is flawless...keep rocking dear
love
parm
OMGGG Arhi Stuffs Are Amazing Love The Fist One So Beautifull The COloring Text Everything Is Wow
And The Req Rocks Love Maria One Nice Work Dear

fabbb update Sano <3 x x
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

sano ๐Ÿค— omg  the  update is awesome  as usual  I loved all of them 

All  the requested siggys you 'v made  beautifully  And offcurse   RK siggys you 'v made  fabulous ๐Ÿ‘
Thkxxx a lots  for  made  a such amzzzin  RK  siggys
loves olive 

glad you liked it

Originally posted by SunShine_A

Fab๐Ÿ˜ณ
Arhi ones are fav๐Ÿฅณ

thanks ash

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Omfggg, ArHi Ones Are Gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜
thanks sanz
Originally posted by Aanya.

Ahhh I LOVE my request <33 It's AMAZING :| The texture used in the SA one is cool :D

xoxo

thanks anaya

Originally posted by priya_luna

Beautiful work Sano , the Arhi creations are amazing ,and al the requests have turned out fab. Especially Aanya 's, its soo stunning!

Keep rockin Sano :D

thankspriya

Originally posted by xTimax

Arhi siggys are gorgeous
Great job with the requests:)

thanks tima