Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
22th FEB BBGC WU Brief

Show started:

Tripathi accepted his gunaah and told whole story and plan of chandan,..he told everything ...
he told that they gave money to hareesh for mixing Beer in jai's softdrink..Chandan removed fuse that night..He told everything...!!

Judge said: Jai is bekasoor, And Tripathi and Chandan are culprits..!!

(...And finally, Tripathi went in jail for 8 years...Dancing...and judge said that he is no more lecturer..Party..)

When tripathi was exposing chandan tabhi Shikha shouted that he is telling lie...his husband is bekasoor, Sarika and tripathi are framing his husband..
tabhi judge said: order order..!! If you speak again then you may be put into jail..ROFL...

Chandan did drama in Court but in the end police caught chandan and judge said , after half hour, he will  tell  final decision till then court dismiss ...And jai is Bekassor..so he is free now...Big smile..

Jai-Family Emotional Scenes, Jarika scenes, ...Shikha was crying...pawni was crying..infact every1 was crying...

in the end, sarika hugged pawni, and pawani said that she is happy, ...
sarika: today, I m like a begger..  I want to beg you something,...please pawni, don't break my family..please...

Pawni was shocked..

Sarika: please withdraw case...please forgive chandan bhai...he is my family member..don't do this..please withdraw case...I know i m being selfish, but i m a women, and i can do anything for my family, please withdraw case...please forgive chandan bhai..what you want...I will do everything for you...please forgive chandan bhai...

Show ended !!

It was brief :)

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by --Dharampatni-- - 23 February 2012 at 9:53am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979yourmittushakiran patelb1ndumrvlsmedhsmomsx3niki_pnhaarisgiguserSEPIDEHhNiceupminuu.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22th FEB BBGC WU Done" in Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Pawani should simply say no to the request about Chandan.  At this point, I want him to dangle.  There is no reason why Chandan deserves this punishment any less than Tripathy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SEPIDEHh--Dharampatni--

SEPIDEHh

SEPIDEHh

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.But I don't  understand Sarika,silly girl why she begged Pawani to forgive a culprit.I think for not being alone Shaika will join Chandan in Jail .At the end sab  Khosh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dharampatni--.Vrish.

thamizh93

thamizh93

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...finally jai released ...how could sarika ask pawni to withdraw the case...this s just ridiculous y is she  not feeling for pawni rather she is felling for chandhan who framed jai...this s not fair sarikaji  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dharampatni--

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thamizh93

thanks for the update...finally jai released ...how could sarika ask pawni to withdraw the case...this s just ridiculous y is she  not feeling for pawni rather she is felling for chandhan who framed jai...this s not fair sarikaji  

All credit goes to Sarika's mahaanta AngryAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top