tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

well done πŸ‘πŸΌ very funny

Thank You, ragvirπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malvika18A

LOL! πŸ˜†Seriously, the entire family is soo reactive!. No wonder!

What will they do when Shyam's true face is revealed. 😲Anyways, its gonna be exciting as hell..

Thanks a ton for the pm!! :) :)

IKR... I  am waiting to see their reaction

My Pleasure πŸ˜›
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Sathu! πŸ€— Hardly get time to come here nowadays...

But I think I tuned out while watching the epi today. I simply do not remember what Anjali said, I just remember she was crying a lot, and saying loads of stuff. πŸ˜† Why is she crying?? I still don't get the reason.

Why is the blame game being dragged? Okay, TOTALLY justified yelling at them for taking this uninformed step, but WHY so much drama, considering they did want them to get married!! They're acting as if ASR was getting married to someone else, and he eloped with Khushi. Duh.

Where is NK btw? 🀣

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Hey Sathu! πŸ€— Hardly get time to come here nowadays...

But I think I tuned out while watching the epi today. I simply do not remember what Anjali said, I just remember she was crying a lot, and saying loads of stuff. πŸ˜† Why is she crying?? I still don't get the reason.

Why is the blame game being dragged? Okay, TOTALLY justified yelling at them for taking this uninformed step, but WHY so much drama, considering they did want them to get married!! They're acting as if ASR was getting married to someone else, and he eloped with Khushi. Duh.

Where is NK btw? 🀣

Ishuu πŸ€—,

Love ur DP ..

Good thing u tuned out, u saved urself ...

Crying...well all that Pooja smoke goes into her eyes and her eyes starts smarting and  tears gush out...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

It's bec  they lost out on going shopping, buying jewels etc etc ...

NK has gone to get his visa πŸ˜ƒ
.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Jazzy πŸ€—

I catch You, Finally ...

They lost a opo to dress up and shine na ..so angriya hogaye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 Hahahaha!!

And nani's morning drama was really OTTπŸ₯±
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Love your posts - even when I don't have time, I sneak a 5 min look at the forum for your post and you always come through.  A little earlier than usual today.

I know Arnav and Khushi will not leave the house but it got me thinking - how cute would that be - if they tried to set up house and live alone... the   possibilities for getting closer without all the  Raizadas.
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
LOL gr8 post...Emotional Atyachaar was the song playing my mimd too today while watch Anjali constantly weeping...koi uski taanki bandh karo...how does she get the constant flow there...itni chooti aankhen aur itna saara pani...someone solve this mystery for me...πŸ˜†

Dialogue of the day was defo when Arnav asked : " Yeh Drama kab tak chalega?" πŸ˜†
exactly Anjali and the rest - we have the same question...please STOP!!!

I wonder what this people would have done if Arnav actually pardafashed Shyam - the creep πŸ€’

edit : why are these people so hell bound on parampara all of a sudden?? πŸ˜•
if its so important for them then why the heck is Anjali living in her maayka even after 4 years of marriage?? πŸ˜•
and heck itna drama toh La ke waqt bhi nahi tha πŸ₯±
Edited by -Kruti.S- - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-..Jazz..-..

🀣 Hahahaha!!

And nani's morning drama was really OTTπŸ₯±

Her drama was OTT but Jayshree was good

.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
And when nani said ki yeh apne baap ke bete hi hai, i went OMG! Jeezz!! U dont think once bfore putting a label on someone??πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Okay i get it you are hurt, but saying such things, leaves a scar forever, wish arnav wudve told everyone shyamu ka sach, tab rote rehna tha aisehi, huh!😳

Ps- Jayshree is a good actor, i agree😊
Edited by ..-..Jazz..-.. - 12 years ago