Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Today Doctorni madam proved tht its not important how good Doctorni she is, but she is good nautankibaz for sureLOLLOL BTW her third grade nautanki was only good enough to fool only Jagia type dumb Dr. any sane person cd understand tht its just a cheap disgusting dramabaziLOLLOL The way she was showing off, its seems tht her khatara car is not less thn latest model of Merc and she even came out in the world driving Merc and Pizza in mouth ROFL ROFL. her parents fed her with pizza intead of milkLOLLOL so from today i will call her PIZZA MADAM instead of Doctorni madam, becoz she is feeling more proud of eating Pizza tht being Doctor. But the best punch of the day was whn Jogia told tht he hd feed Anandi with Pizza on their HONEYMOON ROFL ROFL ROFL poor Pizza madam, her face was like over cooked or even burnt Pizza without cheeze ROFL ROFL i can imagine if he wd hv told tht they also ate Pizza at SRLOLLOL 

I knew tht our Pizza Madam is dariadil, see how she care even her Sautan. Invited her to her LOVELY decorated home and feed Pizza, burger and Samosa (why i cd not see anything except samosa there?Wink). BTW after seeing combined effort of this Dr couple in decorating their LOVELY Sweet KHOLI, i m finding myself a great interior designerROFLROFLROFL they r good inspiration for all ghatiya designerWinkWink and save thm from inferior complex, becoz they can feel proud  tht there r people in Mumbai, who r even worse thn thmROFLROFL

this Pizza Madam even didnt leave bhagwan Siddhi Binayak alone and used him in her conspiracyAngry if even now anyone think tht she is just a insecure person and not EVIL, thn i think PIZZA culture is showing its effect on people mindLOLLOLLOL 

Anandi speak little but her every shot is like sixerLOLLOL Yesterday her dialogue tht she will not come between a PARAYE MARD and a wife was mind blowing and today her dialogue tht there is no sense to argue with people who cant differentiate truth and lie and for thm the meaning of feeling and sentiment a different, fantabulousClapClap but i dont think tht these two dumb people r able to understand her dialogues, all her bouncer r going over their head and they even cd not realise tht ball hs been thrown already and its already out of the boundryROFLROFLROFL Pizza madam's CROCODILE SMILE was at the best today, but her bak bak was like a real gawanr person, first time found himself in the city and think tht he is only person , who hs seen city lifeLOLLOL Pizza madam today proved tht she is really EDUCATED GAWANRROFLROFLROFL she can easily beat any VILLAGE GAWANR WOMAN with her gawanrapanROFLROFL

Edited by ankit111 - 22 February 2012 at 9:09am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossRashmiSandeepsri2012fervourWebsiemadhavirajchulbuli7divyababuNehaviharsmitasmitaNDDgirlroma2011anshanshsbadamILoveDramawoman11vamitaPicasso9sonali_dgfast trakpjyo9staroneserialscs-07Misseshamonamie111White-RoseKyunkiImafanIBserenityswethasyam08SRKLuvrtiny15Suchi-khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "De Danadan - Pizza madam ki Nautanki" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Lovely post Ankit!! and Pizza Madam ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111ankit111KyunkiImafantiny15

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
a foolish man like jagat can get trapped in the net of a real drama queen drni so she  can fool only jagya but not anandi nor lal singh good only lala singh was left to kick bash the stupid drni last but not least if i could kick than all mumbai dr of charak will also kick drni couple fools in mumbai r better  spare the jetsar walas ROFLthanx ankit what a good defination in one word like anandi u say nautankibaz ROFLlove it 

9staroneserialsmonamie111ankit111tiny15

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
so the other main cause of jealousy will be why she ate pizza beforeme pizza madam and her poor designer home will be real envy for gr8 interior desiners and anandi who is unheeded by her drama but sure jagga was totally ashamed  for once Hug THE REAL GAWARS ARE IN MUMBAI NOT IN VILLAGE OUR ANANDI IS FAR FAR MORE GRACEFUL THAN GAWAR DRNI HER POMPOUS LOOK WAS A POINT FOR EVEN ARCHANA POORAN SINGH TO LAUGH BLAH BLAH 

Edited by anshansh - 22 February 2012 at 9:45am

Picasso9ILoveDramamonamie111ankit111

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
ankit well said!! i was waiting 4 ur DeDanaDan series!! and 2day Dactarani madam oops sorry!! Nayinaveli Pizza Madam" gives this chance!!LOLLOLLOLand yeah she was so thotful 4 her "so-called Ganwaar Sautan & sasuraal wale" that she gave them gifted "ganapatiji" !!!LOLLOL

Edited by tiny15 - 23 February 2012 at 11:47pm

pjyomonamie111ankit111KyunkiImafan

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I wonder how long this natak is going to go on. I mean c'mon already! J needs to see this woman's real face (because apparently she's the one who really has a mask on right now instead of A). She keeps getting away with the meanest things. And omg the preview where all of a sudden J turns in to He Man and threatens to kill Lal Singh if anything happens to his wife... ah hello, YOU ruined ur 1st wife's life and now all of a sudden ur playing ideal husband. And omg that acting of G in the preview was so bad... how can J be so stupid and not see she's faking it? I hate this show right now. And judging by the ratings, a lot of other people don't like it either. I miss the old BV :(

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaswetha_chMisseshamonamie111pjyoankit111tiny15Suchi-

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Gauri ki pizza taunt totally flop ho gayi Sillywhen her saccha pyar jagat apni pehli honeymoon mein khaaye pizzas ko yaad karne lagaa...LOL...
pizza taunt boomeranged on pizza madam..LOL..

Edited by pjyo - 22 February 2012 at 11:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012ILoveDramaKwitKattsmonamie111ankit111tiny15Suchi-

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
so gauri has become brand ambassdor of pizza

Ash_Storytellermonamie111ankit111tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top