Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

which type of HC??

Poll Question: which type of HARSHAD wud u prefer in d show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [9.09%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [45.45%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [9.09%]
4 [36.36%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
BlushingBlushing...i m still dreaming nd blushing on dose feet which saba showedBlushing...

soo guysss, here we gooo, choose anything u like orelse giv ur own advice...

wateva HC will b in d show, m sure he will rock in it...but i wud either prefer a royal 1 or amir baap ka bigra aulad 1Day Dreaming..Day Dreaming...

seriously so many dreams 4 his entry nd his character..Day Dreaming...so many imaginations 4 his characters name..Embarrassed...
i wish all dese get an answer 2nite itself..Ouch...
but no worries thoda aur intezar karna para to bhi koi gal nahi, HC ke liye kuch bhi...Cool...

Mr. SaviorBlushing...

aja aja, hum hain pyar teraaaDay Dreaming
allah allah, intezaaar teraaaBlushing
ahhaaa ajaaaDancing
aaa ajjjaaa
ahhhaahhaaa ajjjaaaDancing
aaa...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which type of HC??" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prettygirl1995

Groupbie

prettygirl1995

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Hey sundas, even though i am a die hard HC fan Day Dreaming but i have to say to take the rank of no.01 fan so many posts lol Wink.

Anyway, you asked that where is he from. He is punjabi. Embarrassed

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
I dont want him to be a taporiROFL ugh that cringeworthy apun apun language...no thank you

I'd rather see him as an aam aadmi since he's played the prodigal son type role before

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I dont want him to be a taporiROFL ugh that cringeworthy apun apun language...no thank you

I'd rather see him as an aam aadmi since he's played the prodigal son type role before

@bold when jee? If u r talking abt karan srivastava tou sorry to say he wasn't bidga huwa ROFL he was tou ameer baap ki buri n frustrated aulad ROFL next is my Ali...awe woh tou itna seedha tha itna seedha tha ki kia bataun kitna seedha tha ROFL next is Prem-The Prince Charming Day Dreaming haiii I can swore on his sharafat ROFL then my Onu Blushing he had an ameer baap aur usme bigadne ka potential b tha ROFL but his baap was such a hitler ki bina kuch kre usse lecture pe lecture milte the Angry agar sach me kuch kia hota tou woh mere Onu ko africa ke jungles mein hi bhej deta Cry ab bacha mera Mohan Day Dreaming no doubt he was a pakka gunda,bidga bacha but his baap was not ameer,infact he was Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

Originally posted by Tani91

@bold when jee? If u r talking abt karan srivastava tou sorry to say he wasn't bidga huwa ROFL he was tou ameer baap ki buri n frustrated aulad ROFL next is my Ali...awe woh tou itna seedha tha itna seedha tha ki kia bataun kitna seedha tha ROFL next is Prem-The Prince Charming Day Dreaming haiii I can swore on his sharafat ROFL then my Onu Blushing he had an ameer baap aur usme bigadne ka potential b tha ROFL but his baap was such a hitler ki bina kuch kre usse lecture pe lecture milte the Angry agar sach me kuch kia hota tou woh mere Onu ko africa ke jungles mein hi bhej deta Cry ab bacha mera Mohan Day Dreaming no doubt he was a pakka gunda,bidga bacha but his baap was not ameer,infact he was Censored
arrey as Prem/Ali/Anurag he was the ideal son type naTongue the adaarsh beta, the dreamy pati and the charming loverEmbarrassed

he's always played goody goody characters (barring Karan) but I want to see a legit grey shaded character for him you know like how Onu was in the beginning with angry young man silent lover typesEmbarrassed

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Okay...but Mohan wasn't very goody goody lovey dovey..

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
^I wouldnt know I didnt watch DPEmbarrassed

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
I want him to be a gunda bacha this time ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.