TB:Sachin Verma To Enter Shapath - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
After you watch today's episode you'll know that a new case is also coming through tomorrow. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

@ Neeme: I don't know yaar. Just because there is a new entry in ACP doesn't mean we won't see the father-son relationship anymore. It could be that this new ACP is temporary and is actually being brought in to bring a fresh pair of eyes to the case. Maybe he'll be instrumental in proving ACP Jairaj innocent.
New ACP is temporary..Even it is then WHY??? JAIRAJ was related to Radhika murder case.. And that case ended today.. WHY No focus on JAIRAJ?? Why JiaRaj tried to trap Abhigyan? why he tried to remove all evidence in the forensic lab?? These questions answers are still pending..Then how can they Declare the case is End..and new case is going to start tomorrow according to the Precap...

@Bipin, They are not replacing New Entry with JiaRaj role..But New ACP is at the place of JAIRAJ.. he is going to lead gautam and Abhigayan...This is not done..They have to show Jairaj innocent or if he is not then Show he is corrupt clearly and then New Entry..But i want to see JAIRAJ at his place..He is very good in his role...

@Neeme-Ye toh mujhe b pata hai dat dey r not replacing Jairaj by new character πŸ˜†

And about Jairaj showing innocent they wil show it but when the time wil come 

You forgot Jairaj  said he knows something that wil reveal when time wil come so his character is important they are not leaving his character like dat only they wil prove something when time wil come

@Bipin, i m not happy with ths..They have to clear it now..Without clearing ths First case in not complete then how can they start another case.

But stil i m not going to stop watching the show..Lol. Will watch More and later i will decide.. if it just a detection story like CID...and with so many loopholes like they shows in first case of the show..Then i m not interested...
Edited by neeme - 12 years ago

Kisne kahan tumse show dekhna band karo hun

They r focussin in new case and at the same time they wil also look after the olde case i think

So don't worry neeme Itni acchi story ko CV's barbaad nahi hone denge

Everything wilhapepna t proper timeπŸ˜ƒ 

Nothing js makin thread PINK