India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Saurabh needs Ajmeribapa.

chanakya Newbie
chanakya
chanakya

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

I am tired that my family hoards the family TV.

Saurabh must see Ajmeribapa, so his problems can be solved forever within the next seven days, Guaranteed. 

This guy is full of bad luck, and Simran, her daughter has inheridated his qualities.  Saurabh's wife died and left this idot with three daughters. One died.  One - whose husband died, but remarried a psychologist, and who knows what evil is going to befall on them.  Then,there is Simran = who brings bad luck to anyone who gets close to her.  1/ Abhi Joshi, a possible Paki -spy, looses his memory, intentionaly forget his first wife, to wed Simran. 2/ Abhi Saxena, drunkard, twice divorced, kidnapper of his child, has his sister killed by Simran, whose mother caused his first divorce. 3/ Manas - wife dumps him, kills her lover and is in Jail 4/Simran -dumped by two man, killed ex-husbands sister is the cause of all this comotion.

I WOULD NOT WATCH THIS SHOW BECAUSE YOU ALL MAY BE INFLICTED WITH BAD LUCK!

abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I have not watched this soap from the beginning. Can someone please tell me how was Simran involved in Anandi's death..? How did she die..?
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

hi abladabla...

Simran does not receice the call she gets on her mobile because it is anandi, since her mom would have warned and fought with simran for meeting and keeping in touch with anandi.

Simran does not know that her mother in law was not with anandi...anandi is pain and she calls simran..and she does not pick up and also she is with some press people. Later when she checks her messages...she hears anandhi's scream...and she comes running to the hospital but by then she is serious and probably was dead or something.

tintasukma Newbie
tintasukma
tintasukma

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:36am | IP Logged

chanakya .. wat do u mean of simran killed anandhi? Dunt hink so, will never .. (i havent watch this episode yet. in malaysia, we are watching the episode where simran just encountered abhi betrayed her).

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top