Tumhari Disha

next week in TD!! (Page 4)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Hey

Maja i have just read that too but hoping it is true but sounds to good to be true the way story is going currently and by the looks of producers track record on Romance between the Two D's this news is hard to digest but here he hoping this is true and wishing it is as i would be totalyl glued..maybe they will mary properly and than Gargi will cause the divorce.....stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...but would love to watch disha confessing can't wait if this is trueClapClapClap

samy

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

heya mink

ohhh i do hope ya predictions come ture Big smile lollll dk and disha in love and all things are looking good in td especially with the wedding preparations loll finally ehhehe.......WinkLOL

love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewani Wink

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

I know Samy it sounds too good to be true but we never know may be it is Vedant who after realising that Disha is in love with DK has decided to  sacrifice his love and instead help DK and Disha to come closer. May be Suhas will advice them to remarry in a proper way with lots of dhoom dhaam as she told Disha that she wants her to lead a happy married life with DK.

We thought that DK will be sacrificing but may be it will be Vedant.

maja

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Hya guys,

So now that the marriage is on the anvil !! Lets start speculating some more and keep the guessing game going. Marriage is not happening tomorrow. The whole marriage mystery will unfold in a few days and then after couple of more hiccups Ds will finally say "I DO". So what after that ?Rack your brains and write.

Mink, who is dreaming abt the marriage and post marriage celebrations!!!hehehheheheh lol lol LOL

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:21am | IP Logged

LOLHi

Oh well i have been waiting for this mink since they got married on contract and my happiness is just unimaginable this is a complete shock becuase i never thought they would get married soon and was thinking it would be towards the end of the serial but i guess they will marry now and ofcourse separate and than hopefully get together again just don't want disha in the end to go with someone else....

My take probably is that ved and suhas will play a big role is bringing the two D's together and ved will to the qurbani bit but i guess his heart is singing the songs alone and disha doesn't think of him as anything else...

i just want it to be really romantic when Disha says iLU to Dk and when DK and Disha get married ufffffffffffffff wowwwwww can only imagine ufffffffff the screen will surely be on fire..EmbarrassedLOLWink

Samy

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Hey friends,

This sounds really good. I am just looking forward to see the wedding. I was thinking since TD writers are now changing the storyline, it can happen that they get married now and live happily afterwards and do not get separated.

The story will now revolve around the other characters in the family like Sumaitra maa, Gargi etc. DK and Disha will togather set the business, Sumitra maa will regain her memory and then DK and Disha will finally teach a lesson to Gargi and take revenge.

TD makers have realised that separating the two D'S wo'nt be a very good idea now, as the viewers may loose the interest if they separate them and they can't take this risk of loosing the viewership. They might have dropped this idea of separating them and instead wil move the story further with Disha and DK as a couple. Disha will be the right hand to DK and help him both in his family front and business. Since their contract will be soon over so they have to either separte them or remarry. I am glad that they have chosen to remarry them.

Hopeful majaBig smile

Go to top