Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

next week in TD!! (Page 3)

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Hey Samy,

I am also very afraid that this is exactly what is going to happen and I feel really sorry for DK. I read somewhere in a interview given by the producer of the show Rupali Guha where she was talking about the outfits of DK and Disha. She said that in the begining Disha will be wearing suits, and when she is wife of a business tycoon she will wear sarees with designer blouses and then she turns into a successfull businesswomen then she will wear dresses. I am afraid that DK and Disha soon will be separated and Disha will run her parents business with her mom Suhas and that is why they are giving away her sarees to the viewers. Oh God, I am really heartbroken and sad.Cry

majaAngry

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged

heyyyyyyyyyy

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee don't say that i am completely heartbroken CryCryCry maja i know this will happen but this cloth business i smaking me even more certain and that Td is heading towards the separation more and more and i think we are closer to it now......uffffffCryCry i am going to be comeltely devasted when that happens DK baby what is going to happen to him..He will have to set up the business on his own or do u think ved might help hima nd than Dk finds out that Disha loved him only and due to their ego they broke up..but i am really scared to maja..not looking forward to it all.CryCryCry

samyCry

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:37am | IP Logged

hey samy and mink u are scaring me ... this shouldnt happen at any costCryCry ... atleast no qurbani in this serial.... 

i think dish will be most disgusted..... dk assuming that she is in love with ved ...Angry  somehow she herself is responsible for that ... lets hope that even this time dish forgives dk.....  before gargi creats more trouble which  she definatly will AngryDead

Edited by sakina - 19 April 2005 at 11:57am
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Yes Samy,

It is quite scaring. I wonder now Vedant has refused to DK to get involved with in his Pune business, might be due to the reason that he wants to save Kanaka empire from ruining by Gargi and help DK in this way instead of starting a new business with him. And why Disha has refused to follow him to Pune is not clear from the preview. We might get to know the reason in the update.

No wonder DK starts suspecting. I am sure both Pori and Gargi has also told him that Vedant has confessed his love for Disha and now they both have gone out. Then tomorrow he will realise his mistake and give bangles to Disha but  what happens next is ?????????????????

Lets cross our fingers and hope that they stay togather and the TD writers have changed their original story of departing them and instead develop the storyline according to viewers wish. 

majaUnhappyUnhappy

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged

maybe they will have a break up as husband and wife but they might become business partners and slowly they will realize that they want much  more than a business-relationship... for example a deep-love-based relationship bcoz they realize that they are incomplete and lonly without eachother....Cry.........just a thought to save my day Cry

love sakina Wink

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maja

Hey Samy,

I am also very afraid that this is exactly what is going to happen and I feel really sorry for DK. I read somewhere in a interview given by the producer of the show Rupali Guha where she was talking about the outfits of DK and Disha. She said that in the begining Disha will be wearing suits, and when she is wife of a business tycoon she will wear sarees with designer blouses and then she turns into a successfull businesswomen then she will wear dresses. I am afraid that DK and Disha soon will be separated and Disha will run her parents business with her mom Suhas and that is why they are giving away her sarees to the viewers. Oh God, I am really heartbroken and sad.Cry

majaAngry

OMG!!!Angry THESE PRODUCERS ARGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!Angry

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

At last insome scenes love was beginning to show but now these producers for some reason i doubt that they will stay long as maja said that could be true i think i will stop watching TD if they are seperated whats the point ( We watch it so we can c DK and Disha close but now that ain't possible ) Because of the producers long streched ideasAngry

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Hey miss.england and Samy,

I just read in another post from mink regarding wedding preprations going on for our D's on the sets of TD. I really hope that this is true and not some kind of joke or a rumour like there kissing scene.

May be TD pruducers have followed our forum regularly and have finally  decided to give a new twist in the storyline.

So guys, happy days are here again.

majaClap

Go to top