Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

next week in TD!! (Page 2)

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:52am | IP Logged

nice predictions mink ClapClap

Yest. two scenes I just burst out laughing for some strange reason. Nowadays  lots of filmy songs and tunes they put in the serial.

One when Vedant is sitting in the garden with the rose petals.....kal ho na ho music in the background.....har ghadi badal rahi hain roop zindagi...

next is when DK is sitting in the verandah and he and Dish have little nok jhok and she goes in suddenly the song...toota toota ek parindah aise toota ke phir jhud na paaya.......loota loota kisne usko aise loota ke phir udna paaya........Big smileBig smileWink

LOL

Lata

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Lata...............Td making you filmy these days lollLOLLOLLOL

Writers using also becoming filmy.................adding filmy music

whaa td writersThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Hi mink,

Your prediction seems quite right, more I think of it more aftraid I get that this is exactly what might happen in TD in future. Our DK is changing for the betterment and like in yesterday's episode in UK Pori said that "DK par to aajkal sharaafat ka bhoot chadha hua hai",........... so he might sacrifice his love when he learns that Vedant loves Disha. I hope that the story does not turns like that, we have already waited long enough and now atleast for a while they both should get togather and know eachothers feelings before they get apart. Disha has to tell DK that she loves him.

I hope that Vedant is not upto something as it is bit surprising that his enemity towards DK has just gone away overnight. Either he wants to impress her sweet Dish or something fishy is going on in his mind. He is quite nice but after all he is Gargi's son and he must have inherited some of her bad habits.

No offence to Vedant lovers, sorry if I have hurt anyone. This is just how I feel and doubt his intentions..

majaOuch Wink

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged
ClapU neva know ur prediction might actually be true kewl prediction
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Hya, after reading today's sneak-peak I'm elated see my prediction came true to some extent .Wow ! D axctually telling V that she can only love one person and that is her hubby, soooooooo chuteet. MY thought -----Sweety u love only one person and that is DK whether u like it or not lol-

Here comes the baby excellentoooooooooo!! Rano and Indy going to be parents (so jokers plan to start a family, kya baat hai lol LOL) but I just hope they don't kill Rano to complicate matters for our lady D. These writers can do anything for stretchinggggggggg and getting the TRP's.

This misunderstanding and blaming will go on ----------------------- as soon as one will end and get sorted out the other will start so get ready for this trust /mistrust and love /hate game. In b/w we'll get to see D's sharing some oomp! aamph!  beautiful moments!lol... Don't worry we'll get lots of romantic pills to keep us well and glued to TD but we'll have to be very patient. Love and romance 'mai itni kanjusi ' god, only one word comes to mind 'Paucity'. Where as we want that in abundance---gosh kya kare------------kuch bhi karo Dk and D ka romance mat maro---------

chalo guys I need to work now, TD will not give me salery Cry

minkWink

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Hi

Where as we want that in abundance---gosh kya kare------------kuch bhi karo Dk and D ka romance mat maro---------

Mink so true we are all always craving for the romantic scences between the two D's and they do happen but since dish ahsn't confessed her love they are not really really romantic but as you say the dose is there but throi thori as they i think they will stretch the serial but not withouth the romance between the two d@s as producers are well aware the audiences want to see the romantic scences between them..but i do also thinka smany on the forum that Dk as he is goody too shoes gives qurbani for ved maybe...

Oh well we will have to wait and see....

Samyd@sBig smile

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Hi Samy,

I hate to say, but I see the 'Qurbani' coming. Don't want to dampen anybody's feelings including mine but DK will back off and make D and V come closer but but but eventually Dk and D will come together.Till then we'll have to go on this bumpy ride.

Enjoy kabhi pyar kabhi qurbani kabhi gum and eventually PYAR and sirf "PYAR PYAR AUR PYAR"!!!!!!!

If it would have been an Ekta creation then name would be "Kabhi pyar Kabhi Takrar".

minkWink

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged

hey

mink i would be heartbroken which i agree the big qurbani is going to happen as DK loves disha soooo much he would let her go thinking she loves disha dumbooooooooooAngry

nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i am going to be totally devasted....Cry

samy

Go to top