Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

next week in TD!!

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Hi guys ,

after reading todays update, what I think is going to happen in the weeks to come-------------------------------------

This week they'll deal with Pune misunderstanding. D and V opting out and hottie getting all suspicious and then the "blame game". But when the whole thing will be sorted out then Dk will give D bangles and try to patch up with her but D will be fuming with anger and hence the refusal -------Lady D really very mad at her hero DK !!!!!

Now Vedant knows abt Dk, that he is in love with D. To find out what Disha feels and thinks abt DK is very imp for him right now.To find what is going on in that beautiful mind of her's he'll do the 'ILU natak'. Naturally D will be all disgusted with him and say u r my best friend ,"How can u think abt us and moreover I'm your bhabi i.e Dishadksaigal. V will catch this point and say wow! DISHADKSAIGAL my mymymy see you yourself don't know 'kab saath rehte rehte tumhai unsay pyar ho gaya aur tum brother ke bina jindagi ke bare mai soch bhi nahi sakti ho Dish". U r in love with him head over heels and then why r u torturing yourself by staying apart so please accept your feelings and I know brother ke life mai "bas tum he tum ho".What r u waiting for just barge in with open arms.You both r a perfect couple, bro hot-headed and u so calm and composed. Lead a happy married life with Dk and bari mom. Leave G and P for me I'll handle them.They r not your cup of tea.Saying this will give her a rose and then dooshhhhhhhhhh guess what, DK will come there and see V giving Rose to D and will blow his top. V will Wink and leave the scene saying you both r too much mymymymymy------- ------------------------lol .......lol ......lol

Now guys put on your creative hats and start guessing ab kya hoga-----

Pyar hoga ki nahi? Acha tho mai aab chalti hu !!!

cheers

MinkBig smile

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
probably thats whats going to happen.
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Hey mink, your prediction is quite interesting and I wish that it happens like this but I really hope that in the end again another misunderstanding does not occur, sort of fed up now but......................, par kya karen itni jaldi to sab kuchh sulajhne vaala hai nahin, so sabr karen phal meetha hoye let us beleive in this.................  

majaWink  Wink  Smile

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Hey

Mink would love to see that happen lekin don't forget yeh Ek Zee serial hai aur abhi bahut se misunderstanidng hoon gi aur phir two D's milen ge so i think we still need to be patient until we see them together..

I guess they will show them breaking up before they come together as that is the norm aur waise bhi agar woh mil gaye to serial kis disha mein jaye ga LOL

But to be honest i can't wait for them to get together bahut intezaar kiya hai god....just want it to happen maybe disha will tell dk about her feelings and than gargi will do something to create problems and than it will be the big separation..hard to predict because producers can just bring something out of th eblue like yesterday i thought ved coming closer to DK was a bit too quick especially since he hated him so much..

samyBig smile

p.s come what may as long as AShish is playing DK i would awlays watch TD

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Yeah, GO ON writers of TD.................streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch............stree eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch and more streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetching before the two D's come together................anywayz as long as Td don't come to an abrupt halt................don't know what i would do without my daily dose of the TD drug (update) ...................i just may need to visit a shrink once it endsAngryAngryAngry

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 19 April 2005 at 8:03am
Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:21am | IP Logged

agree with u samy, if the misunderstandings end then serial "khatam ho jayega"...........afterall the end will be the union of dk/dish & the truth behind sumitras condition..............or atleast i hope soWink

so ladies i think we have a lonnngggg wait on our handsLOL

Mamta

jhinni Groupbie
jhinni
jhinni

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:06am | IP Logged

great prediction ClapClap

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:34am | IP Logged
nice predictionsClap