Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

TRP Shocker -- Week 7 --2nd LOWEST-KTLK/DEK crash (Page 9)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

@Armu4eva: Thanks for that.

If this show keeps going the way it is at the moment then i'm afraid that in the coming weeks the makers beloved TRP will be inching its way to the 0 mark Stern Smile

agree wit u Ouch
fiona18 Goldie
fiona18
fiona18

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Very disappointing trp this week 4 KTLK but lets hope it gets better by next week...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GRECHANRenitaArmu4evavasanthi16SwastikAshNi

Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Tfs tanu.
This is totally outrageous.
Did not expect a big rise but not such a big fall also.
Sony Channel will have to change its strategy if this show is to come up in ratings.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RenitaArmu4evaveena0129SwastikAshNi

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Clueless about but believe it is a temporary matter,if CV's remain consistent with the Latest Improvement,TRP will soon rise.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GRECHANRenitaArmu4evavasanthi16aarch

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Tfs tanu.
This is totally outrageous.
Did not expect a big rise but not such a big fall also.
Sony Channel will have to change its strategy if this show is to come up in ratings.

Mehek i think after Friday epi.. same frame ashni will bring in positivity...so hopefully next week will b beter! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GRECHANvasanthi16aarchveena0129

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Well, SET and PH need to start promoting KTLK as if its a new show with some catchy promos. Right now we hardly see any promos for this show in between other shows, etc. They need to make the old viewers aware that they have moved away from the kiddish stuff, mallu stuff and are concentrating on the love story.

Maybe have an extended promo - show an eyelock maybe from Violin ep, the Vday ep where she says she gives him the haq to put pendant, part where he puts the pendany, DB telling Nidhi not to meet Dr.A. Then a BG voice asking 'Ab kya hoga Nidhi ka faisala? Kya Pyar chunegi ya PAriwaar?

I think they need to tease the old viewers and show them a little of these beautiful episodes to entice them to came back, show them what they have missed by not watching the show, shock them a little to get curious about the show again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GRECHANvasanthi16SwastikAshNi

eshasrk IF-Rockerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Too much use of BD have made even the loyal fans turn their back for this show...I feel they don't promote the show properly...why didn't they promote the V-Day scene ???

No one expected to see AshNi in single frame when the day before the pre-cap was with BD ????

If they want this show to rise again, they should promote the show properly...show AshNi in single frames, coz ppl are fed up of seeing BD in important scenes esp. romantic ones...
They should show interesting promo's & pre-caps like they did yesterday...now everyone is wondering will Nidhi tell her baba or not...keep the suspence going and ppl will get interested in watching what will happen...

They have reduced Ashu's character to a low in the last couple of weeks...and ppl watching this show only for Ashu & Nidhi...don't like this characterization of Ashu...ppl fell in love with the Ashu of the first 50 episodes not the Mallu Mata's Ashu

Plus on top of it...the storyline was pretty messed up...it's only since last thursday that the story has a realistic flow again...

And I hope...just hope they will not come with a separation track , without having a good backup storyline prepared, otherwise the already sinking TRP's will become zero...

People want to see Nidhi joining KGH back...AshNi standing united in their love...the growing, understanding & strenghtening of their love for each other ( they've just started to understand each other )...and how they both together convince Nidhi's family & society abt their relationship which will eventually lead to their marriage...

Nobody is interested in seeing Ashu chicken out again with some idiotic excuse like New Year's...we want to see the same STRONG Ashu of before emerge again...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veena0129vasanthi16SwastikAshNi

i5hy IF-Dazzler
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
CryCry this is all cox they sony isnt showing any good promo. I think they should change the timing to 11 o'clock. Dat would garner more trp's i thinkErmm

Go to top