*~Hail Hitler Didi-Indira/Rati Pandey AT 9~* - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Indira has turned into a Marriage organiser frm travel agent...lol
the way she gave orders to her family members was as though a head gives orders to his team workers.  I liked tht way she put the prize reward of 2000 rupess for the person who would do his work better. 

BTW...mujhe iss Indira sharma ki attitude aur confidence level bahut pasad hai yaar. She is just too Good in such scenes. 
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Indira has turned into a Marriage organiser frm travel agent...lol
the way she gave orders to her family members was as though a head gives orders to his team workers.  I liked tht way she put the prize reward of 2000 rupess for the person who would do his work better. 

BTW...mujhe iss Indira sharma ki attitude aur confidence level bahut pasad hai yaar. She is just too Good in such scenes. 

Chalo thoda kuch interesting hoga mahaul change hoga.. Shadi ka mahaul.. Gaane Shanne πŸ˜† ..doosre kee he sahi 

Main bhee mandira ka kapde nahi observe karti but i though dekha hua hai 

Nikhi madam.. Indira means confidence, attitude & power πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Ha...Nikhila ji ! have a Dinner nicely ! Bate wate to hoti Rahengi !πŸ˜†

And Priyanka ! Haa...Ghar me Shadi hai ! Who bhi Paanch Din Ke Liye !πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ I m so happy Sunaina Ke Liye ! use Khane ko Kitna kuch milega aur Munna ko Churane ke Liye !πŸ˜†

I loved Hitler's "Behave" lecture to Sharmas.πŸ˜†

Busy Rahenge Sunaina n Munna πŸ˜†
Yeah ! and she was behaving like Professionals too.πŸ˜† I know I love her in this way only.:) Aur Khas kar Sharmas Ke Saath to πŸ˜† I love more ! Only this Girl has guts to bear such family ha !

Waise Suddenly Shaddi aur who bhi Sharma house me !πŸ˜†HD is SURPRIZE PACKAGE everyday.πŸ˜›Har Episod me Naya Drama & Twist !

Ishaan's concern for his Bua ! and Rishi's Promise.This is another scene I loved the most Today.They seems adorable.
Pri...i Knw Wht does Indira Sharma of our Hitler didi stands for
i was talking abt this particular scene...she dint look at the ppl on whom she was forcing her commands nor did wait for their reply of agreeing and more over just understanding wht might be going on in thier minds and how could she implement all of thm on better work, she kept tht offer of reward for the one who does his work the best and as expected ppl become all excited...Sunaina ki tho batti hi jal gayi thi and Mandira ka Dil garden garden hogaya!!! And i evn loved how she gave Inder to sign the paper of the condition of staying in SN only if he doesnt have any connections with Jhumpa anymore..

Sooo...i was talking abt her those traits in relation to these particular scenes
I like Indu's this Type of Kurtis more than collar types.My opinion.She looks pretty in both how ever.:)
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Chalo thoda kuch interesting hoga mahaul change hoga.. Shadi ka mahaul.. Gaane Shanne πŸ˜† ..doosre kee he sahi 

Yaar dusre ki shaadi karvathe karvate, apne shaadi ke shehnayiyon tak paunch jayegi πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Ishaan's concern for his Bua ! and Rishi's Promise.This is another scene I loved the most Today.They seems adorable.

Yeaahhh...Even i Loved tht particualr part.
Inshaan is soo concerned abt his Bua...and Hope Rishi will be able to keep his promise πŸ˜Š
and Yes both looked Adorable...Rishi tried his best to make Ishaan Understand in his way.

Pri...i Knw Wht does Indira Sharma of our Hitler didi stands for
i was talking abt this particular scene...she dint look at the ppl on whom she was forcing her commands nor did wait for their reply of agreeing and more over just understanding wht might be going on in thier minds and how could she implement all of thm on better work, she kept tht offer of reward for the one who does his work the best and as expected ppl become all excited...Sunaina ki tho batti hi jal gayi thi and Mandira ka Dil garden garden hogaya!!! And i evn loved how she gave Inder to sign the paper of the condition of staying in SN only if he doesnt have any connections with Jhumpa anymore..

Sooo...i was talking abt her those traits in relation to these particular scenes

See Nikhi ..Indira ne itne ko thappad lagaya .. sab dar kar peeche hat gaye ..lekin sameer pahla banda hai jisne revolt kiya ...Yesterday i did not like when she slapped the office Chaukidar ...Kamjor logo ko slap karna i find it wrong , pata nahi  mainly kamjor log πŸ˜•

BTW where is the new entry who was suppose to enter as a Sameer friend from US , cvs uske baarain main bhool gaye kya πŸ˜†

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago

Yeaahhh...Even i Loved tht particualr part.
Inshaan is soo concerned abt his Bua...and Hope Rishi will be able to keep his promise πŸ˜Š
and Yes both looked Adorable...Rishi tried his best to make Ishaan Understand in his way.

I always loved Ishan-Rishi scenes,Rishi-sunaina scenes πŸ˜ƒ